Kiryu: I have no idea.

Majima/Sakura/Kakashi:....

Kakashi: Okay... For now, let's just say, there's something inside Kiryu that causes that effect.

Kakashi: Getting back to what I wanted to talk about... Kiryu, were you taught about how to change the color?

Kiryu: No, I just did it.

Kakashi: Alright. What you've stumbled upon Kiryu is a technique that is used to change proficiency.

Majima: The hell does that mean?

Kakashi: He's figured out to change the flow of his Chakra so his body can do certain things better.

Kakashi: For example, when he changed color, Kiryu became faster, right?

Sakura: Yeah... Are you saying by changing the flow of his chakra, he became faster?

Kakashi: More of... He unlocked his full potential in speed. Or somewhere in that direction.

Kakashi: And with how his chakra flowed, Kiryu accidentally got ahead of you two.

Majima: What?

Kakashi: Water walking. He skipped wall walking which you need to figure out if you don't want to get left behind.

Kakashi: I'll tell you what you need to do. So you can go into the forest and-

Kiryu: Oi, slow down. What's this about me getting ahead? I have no idea how I did that.

Kakashi: Kiryu, you have stumbled up a technique that's let you skip training of another technique.

Kakashi: All you need to do is get a feel of how it's done.

Kiryu: Ah... Understood.

He leaves.

Kakashi: Wait, where are you going, I have another- and he's gone.

Kakashi:(sigh)... Okay, I'll teach the two of you then...

(Later....)

Being taught how to walk on walls, Sakura and Majima go into the forest where they begin practicing it.

Sakura, with her proficiency in Chakra control, manages to do this, quite quickly.

Majima on the other hand.

Majima: SHIT!!

(Thump)

Was having difficulty.

Sakura: Do you need-

Majima: I got it.

(Step, step, step)

Majima: Whoa!

(Thump)

Majima: Grrrr... Hiya!

Sakura: Majima-

(Thump)

Sakura: Do you want-

(Thump)

Sakura: A tip-

(Thump)

Majima: No...

(Step, step, step)

(Thump)

Majima: If you want to help... Go figure out what Kiryu is doing.

Sakura: Why do you want to know that?

Majima: Because knowing how far ahead he is will motivate me to catch up.