47. Hold Me Tight

Start from the beginning

Everyone was mourning upon their greatest loss when all of a sudden, a bolt of piercing lightning crackled in the sky.

Taehyung's cries halted for a second as he slowly separated himself from Moon, feeling a snowdrop hit him.

Completely in a perplexed state, Taehyung stared towards the open sky, and eventually, the rain had turned into snowfall.

To everyone's surprise, Moon's deep-wound began to heal gradually.

The rest of them didn't think anything more or less and automatically gathered in a circle around Moon and Taehyung.

Their eyes now glowed with their respective colors as with their teeth gritted all of them opened their arms wide and began to summon the sky with all of the powers they possessed.

"Come on."

Taehyung's brain was trying hard to process everything and honestly, he didn't know what was happening but he somehow felt right to join them and he did so.

There was a streak of bright colors that could be seen everywhere, from glittering golden, orange, yellow, white, grey, emerald to brilliant magenta and purple.

The snow crystals began to pour more heavily with each passing second.

By that time, all eight-colored mixed beams collected up in the dark, gloomy sky in the form of a huge, dazzling energy sphere and the next moment, it burst with a flash, all the different hues spilling into the sky.

All went silent.

Everyone watched in anticipation when the heavens bestowed and cast a streak of magical blue rays upon Moon's limp form.

It was an utterly shocking moment when the ice power bearer open her eyes slowly as she came back to life with a loud gasp.

"Moon!!" Taehyung didn't need to think twice about his next move. His feet had already carried him to her body in a split second.

He didn't say or hear anything, instead, he just took Moon in his embrace and began to cry like a child.

"Yah! We thought we lost you!" Bee had broken into a fresh batch of tears as well as she crashed herself upon her, not caring if Taehyung was already hugging her.

Gradually, everyone joined them in a group hug as they cried together the tears of happiness.

"U-Um guys, I-I think I need some air." Moon's voice came small from between all the piled up bodies upon her as she was literally getting choked now.

"Oh, right!" All the eight separated themselves apart real quick, immediately providing her some space to breathe.

"Take deep breaths," Moon proceeded as she was told by Taehyung who still looked concerned just as if a mother would be.

"Breathe in."

"Breath out."

"Are you alright?" Moon slightly shook at her place when all the other voices came in unison.

Moon nodded slowly as she still looked a bit weak.

"You can tell everyone, not me. I'm not leaving you ever!"

With that, Taehyung cuddled Moon in his arms for the nth time as if she would disappear if he let go. He buried his face into her nape, his breathing getting calmer with each second. "Tae, I—"

"Shh...Don't say anything, just stay like this for a bit longer."

There was something so warm in that embrace, something that felt right, smelt right. Moon let her body sag, her muscles became loose as she lost herself in his touch.