Twenty-Three

WARNING: RATED M. End of chapter.

Contains: breastmilk kink, strap-on, and Exhibitionism.

PAGET IS NOT INTERSEX, SHES WEARING A STRAP-ON.

Erotic lactation: sexual arousal by breastfeeding on a woman's breast. Depending on the context, the practice can also be referred to as adult suckling, adult nursing, and adult breastfeeding. Practitioners sometimes refer to themselves as being in an adult nursing relationship (ANR).

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

October 31st, 2008
Los Angeles, California
Western Malibu

We have one week until we get married and life is going great. We decided to have the wedding in Shemar's backyard with close friends and family. Mekhai is wrapped around Paget's finger. My family adores her and our friends are supporting us in every step we take towards our new life. We decided to take a few days off and go on a little road trip if you wanna say. We borrowed Shemar's 1968 Dodge Charger. I'm a huge car fan and Paget just likes to drive them. She looks so hot driving btw if you didn't know.

The reason I wanted to ride in this car was for the bench seat. It gave me a chance to be closer to Paget as we drove down the road, relaxing in one another arms as she drives. It was getting close to the sun setting and I wanted to drive down and see it.

"Hey, lets go for a drive to the beach" I said walking in from the balcony of our hotel room.

"Okay, but why?" She said getting up to slip on some clothes.

"No reason." She nods her head and doesn't say anything else about it. We get dress then make our way downstairs to the car. We climb in and start the drive to the beach. I scoot over and lay my head on her shoulder. Her arm comes up and lays across my shoulders, pulling me closer. Her fingers dancing along my shoulder, sending chills through my body.

"You know, I never thought that we would make it this far.. But, here we are. Mothers to a beautiful baby boy that has you wrapped around his little fat fingers, getting a brand new house built, and our wedding next week. I'll never know how I got so lucky."

"I ask myself that everyday. I look at you and Mekhai and see happiness. It's all the smiles, the laughs, the hugs, the kisses.. It's everything that makes me feel complete with you. I can't wait for the world to know. For them to see how happy you make me. I'm so in love with you Andrea Joy." We finally make it to El Matador State Beach right before the sunset.

We park so we are facing the sunset. There's a blanket thrown over our lap as I lean into her. Her fingers running through my hair as soft jazz music plays in the back. I'm drawing random shapes on the palm of her hand. I've never felt more in love than I am right now.

"I love you" I whisper out of nowhere.

"What was that?"

"I said I love you. I love you for being you. I love you for being an amazing mother to Mekhai, I love you for loving me. I love you for always showing me the better things in life. You, Paget Brewster, are everything I've ever wanted. You make me feel so complete, so loved, so cared for. I've never met a person like you before. You always try to see the good in things and people. Your fans love you as if they've known you for years. You were the best thing to happen to this world, to our fandom, to ME. I can't express how much I love you without writing a book. Thank you"

She pulls me into her lap, holding my face between her hands. The sun was casting perfectly on her face as we sat there. Tears were shinning in her eyes.

"You know Andrea, you always know how to make me cry. You know I'm already an emotional person. I should be thanking you. For giving me the chance to love you and Mekhai. For allowing me to become his second mom. For even giving me a chance at real love. You left someone that you knew WAY before me just to give me a chance at this crazy thing we call life and love. I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling without sounding like a 1800 poet. But, I will say this, "Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet." Plato, one of my favorite poets. I love you Andrea Joy Cook and forever will"

I lean down pressing my lips against hers as the sun finally sets. Her hands on my hips now pulling me close to her as our tongues tangle together. She pulls back and starts kissing down my neck.

"Fuck Paget" I grind down against her and whimper when I feel a bulge. I didn't even see her put it on nor did I feel it when I got in her lap.

"I want to fuck you right here. By the ocean." I nod my head licking my lips.

"Okay" I say breathless. We are risking it by doing this. Anybody could come up to us and with us not being "out" yet, it's a HUGE risk. But, for some reason it turned me on. The thought of someone seeing Paget fuck me and make me hers. It made me so wet. I'm so glad I wore a sundress. I lift up and pull the dress up around my waist before taking my thong off, handing it to her.

I lean forward and take her lips into another kiss as I reach between us getting her pants down. I groan at seeing the big strap that we have. 9 inches to be exact. My pussy clenches as I stare at it.

"You just gonna stare?" She says smiling softly at me. She leans back with her arms laid across the seats. She wants me to ride her and control the pace. I love when she sits back and watches me.

I reach between us grabbing the *cock, I place it against my hole and start sliding down on it. I gasp quietly as it stretches me out. We haven't used this one on me in a while.

"Holy fuck Paget" I say once I'm fully seated down. It's so deep and I feel so full. She reaches down and smacks against my ass. I grab her face, making her look at me as I start bouncing up and down on her cock. Letting it hit my sweet spot over and over. She grabs my waist as she starts pounding up into me, meeting me thrust for thrust.

"Fuck, you feel so good baby." She growls against my lips before she bites my bottom lip. I groan out as she starts moving me back and forth so my clit hits her stomach. My hands shake as they go to grip her shoulders.

"Shit, you're gonna make me cum baby" she grabs the straps of my dress and pulls the top down revealing my bare chest. Her eyes dark and her pupils dilate as she stares at my swollen boobs. They were currently hurting since I was away from Mekhai. I know this is about to suck (no pun intended, maybe).

She leans forwards and takes a nipple between her lips, sucking. I gasp loudly and grip her shoulders harder, "Fuck that feels amazing baby" I whimper quietly not trusting my voice. She pulls back and I see white stuff on her tongue. Did she really just drink my breast milk?!

"You taste so fucking good Andrea. FUCK" she grabs both breast in her hands and starts going to town on them as she pounds up into me. I feel myself on the verge of a hard orgasm. My body is trembling and my stomach is tightening.

"FUCK, IM CUMMING PAGET!" She keeps sucking my boobs until I'm pushing her away, "Sensitive baby" she pulls away and lays back, smiling.

"I see why Mekhai is always crying now" I roll my eyes laughing as I punch her shoulder.

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

WELL, that was uh..

Can I have some next? 👀