Season 2 Trailer

Villagers can be seen running from their Villagers as overhead, meteors enter the atmosphere.

"We request assistance from the UN Forces...The gods have arrived to punish us."

(Y/N) can be seen running down the streets of Sadera followed by Marines as the sound of gunfire and odd gunshots were heard.

"These things, they aren't gods...There Hell."

A V-22 Can be seen crashing in the middle of the ocean as a Giant Gate was seen in the middle of the Ocean with US Ships exiting it.

"Their main objective is your resources. Your water."

Waves of Dragons can be seen flying towards the Alien crafts.

"How do you know everything about them?!"

"...We fought these before."

Waves of Tanks can be seen firing at something with planes flying overhead.

"They won't stop until they get what they want...Or until we stop them."

An Abrams tank explodes as it was hit by a projectile.

"...Staff Sergeant."

"...My god...Lieutenant?"

Marines can be seen charging towards an Unknown Enemy.

"Let's show them what we're made of Marines!"

A-10s fly overhead as they strafe their target.

"Oorah!"

A Giant Alien structure can be seen rising from the ocean surrounded by wooden Ships and US Navy ships.

"Retreat!"

"HELL!"