Chapter 14: Italica Pt.3

(Y/N)'s POV

I awkwardly exit the Building, putting on my Plate Carrier as Elene shortly Joined me, tieing her hair back after maybe a bit more than a Make out session.

I place on my Helmet as Swofford walked to me.

"Hey, why you two take so long? Have Sex?"

He says Jokingly as Elena blushes and I just play it off, chuckling.

"Shut the Fuck Swofford, What's the situation?"

I ask him as we both Follow him back to the convoy as I see the team Packing Up.

"Well, we're RTB. Our job is done and the Blue Girl, elf, and Demon in disguise already sold the scales. There in the Lead Vehicle."

He says as I watch UN Personal bring aid and Food to the People of Italica. Both me and Elena look at each other, we smiled before turning back to Swofford, making sure no one saw something.

"Also, Why did I hear moaning and groaning?"

Swofford Asks Innocently as I skip a beat with Elena freezing.

"We...Had an argument that escalated into a Fight. We're good now."

I told Swofford as he Buys it.

"Alright, let's roll I guess."

He says as Elena turns around. Swofford Smirks and Gives me a wink, implying he knows as I gulp.

I got into our MRAP, Kuribayashi already in the passenger Seat as Elena got in the .50.

I wait for my brother to show up as both I and Kuribayashi stayed quiet.

"... I never got to say thank you for...saving me."

Kuribayashi says as I turn to her while keeping my hands on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, it's no problem. It's what Marines do, besides your lucky I wasn't the Infamous Captain America of Force Recon."

I told her Jokingly as she giggled. I felt something odd, Kuribayashi...I felt like she was...I'm not sure...Feeling something? Or maybe that was because of What I and Elena did. We had a crush on each other for a while now, she told me she had a crush the moment she saw me in Washington receiving the Medal of Freedom.

As I thought about what I and Elena did I start to worry.

'Fuck...What if Swofford found out...I know he won't snitch on me, we talked for a while and he seemed like a good guy...But what if he did, we would be court-martialed.'

I thought as our Comms Lit Up.

"Hey, Nantz."

I hear the Voice of Luckie as I smirk, answering the Radio.

"Yo."

I simply say as I wait for his response.

"Did you hear? Brad and Hitman 2 Team arrived."

My eyes quickly widen, hearing the name of the Force Recon Marines we met. We met at Pendleton and boy, we instantly became friends. I remember when we snuck beer in the base without anyone knowing despite my Age.

"No shit, Fuck it's been a while since we talked to them."

I told Him as my Brother Got in His Vehicle.

"We're Oscar Mike."

I hear him say as I step in the peddle.

A few moments later

I was once again in lead, Kuribayashi Fell Asleep beside me, I hear her snore as I just chuckle at her.

"Knocked out cold..."