Chapter 9: A Burning Mess pt.1

(Y/N)'s POV

After we brought the survivor up to the MRAP Where Kurokawa and Kuribayashi are tending to her. We we're lucky Elena's Clothing fit the girl cause I was afraid of what Kurata and Itami gonna do to the girl since...She's an Elf.

"*Fan Girl Squeal* AN ELF! Not just any Elf but a Blonde one! That's what i wanted to see in this hell hole! We hit the Motherload!"

I hear Kuruta yell as i try to focus on the road.

"What did i tell you Lance Corporal!"

Itami says as i clench my hands on the staring wheel.

"So i didn't know you two Japs has a Fantasy of Admiring a Unconscious Elf who looks underage and lost her entire Family."

I told the two as they quickly shut up.

Kurokawa Comes up the Driver seat as my brother turns to her.

"Status on the Survivor?

Mike asks Kurokawa as She reports in.

"Her temperature has return to normal, she's in no longer critical condition but if she wakes up we may need to watch her for any signs of effects on her Mental Health."

Kurokawa says as Mike Nods.

"Wilco, She'll be marked as an Refugee and she's with us for now. Remember we're a UN Task Force, we must follow the Geneva convention but Congress approved of kill or capture policy on war Criminals to all U.S. Troops."

Mike says as i turn back to the road.

"(Y/N), proceed to Coda village. If that Dragon is targeting settlements in the AO We need to bring them with us until there in a safe area. Lockett, inform Command that Dragon is a priority. Get the F-22s and A-10s in the air to hunt that thing down."

"Wilco."

Me and Lockett say it in unison as the convoy proceeds to Coda Village.

Timeskip: Coda Village

We returned back to the Village and after informing the chief of the village of the new Dragon and we found out its probability of the thing coming back is 70 Percent. The Evacuation began already but most of them refer to use their own carriages and horses. Those who don't have any of those we're put in the Three M923 Trucks and Three LAV's. Mostly children, injured and Elderly. Those with M203 Grenade Launchers we're using Smoke to control the chaos and crimes but luckily crime was at its mininum

"This is taking forever..."

Lucky mutters beside me as Me, Lucky, Imlay and Lockett watch the evacuation.

"Fucking hell, this can't get any wors-"

As soon those words left Lockett's mouth, a carriage which was overloaded broke and its Axle broke off.

"You fucking jinxed it motherfucker!"

I yell to Lockett as we see a few injured.

"Corpsman! Kurokawa! Get your ass over here we got injured!"

"Aye Sir/Copy!"

The Corpsman from 2-5 and Kurokawa says as the six of us rushes to assist. The carriage was fallen to its side with he Horse in distress as a girl lay on the ground injured while a teenage girl wearing a white and blue robe tends to the Girl.

"Life Threatening injuries..."

The teenage girl mutters as Kurokawa and The corpsman approach the girl and teenager.