"Use your words buddy" Tony manages to say.

"Thor let him down now" you say angrily as you send him flying across the room, as Tony falls to the ground.

"This is madness Stark" he yells.

"You created this program right Stark?" Nat questions, Tony nods his head. "Why is it trying to kill us?"

"Because it got into the wrong hands, Fury is looking into it. But it's not just about stopping the source. As long as ultron lives.." he explains, but he stops for a second looking back at you. "We're doomed"

The aching pain returns. You try your best to hide it.
"No we're not" you exclaim. "We have the key to his destruction"

Elskede please don't get any ideas

"What might that be?" Thor questions.

"Jarvis" you claim. All eyes turn back on you, waiting for you to explain it further.

"She's right, Jarvis could take him down" Natasha adds.

"Absolutely not" Tony scoffs. "No way"

"We have to try.. if we don't do this then.. I don't want to know what happens then" you say quietly.

Let's just go home y/n

You ignore him once again.

Tony starts laughing hysterically, you walk towards him. "You think this is funny now?" You yell. He put you in this situation, you are once again trying to clean up a mess he's made. And he's laughing you right in the face.

"Yeah I do actually" he chuckles. You tilt you head slightly looking at him in disgust. "I think it's funny that suddenly you want to play expert on technology" he adds. You're one second away from slamming him against the wall. "I think it's funny you think I can create a body for Jarvis, that I would want to do that"

Everyone keeps silent as you and Tony are standing face to face in the middle of the chaos. He's still laughing as your jaw is clenching up.

"You are unbelievable" you grin darkly.

Y/n stop it please

"Loki shut the fuck up!" You scream, as your powers start appearing in the palm of your hand. Loki grabs onto your hand, snapping you out of the anger. You turn around as you realize all eyes are on you, they look scared of you. "Im sorry.." you say gently. Loki intertwines you fingers.

"Kid listen to me" Tony tries to calm you down.

"No you listen to me, if anyone can do it.. it's you Tony"

"This is highly advanced technology, we can't just do it" he says mockingly. He's really testing your patience.

"Clearly you can, looks like you've already done it" Thor says frustrated.

"I didn't make a body for ultron, I did all the other work Einstein" Tony growls. "And what if something goes wrong huh?"

"Tony"

"Then we'll just have two AI's trying to kills us" Tony scoffs.

"I could help" Bruce says quietly.

Tony starts laughing hysterically again. "So that's it then?" He chuckles darkly. "That's our big plan, turn Jarvis into a weapon?"

"He doesn't have to be a weapon Tony" Bruce assures him.

"It's too risky"

"Everything comes with a risk" you add. "We need to end this, isn't that what this is about?" You question. "We end the war so we get to go home?"

Loki looks at you, he knows you're saying this to him. Everyone turn their gaze to the ground. They know you're right, and that's the scary part. If you don't end this no one gets to go home.

"How do you plan on beating this then y/n?" Tony asks.

"Together" you say sadly.

"We'll loose"

"Then we'll do that together too"

The rest of the evening, everyone is doing their part to help out as best as they can. Loki has ordered you to relax. And after all the troubles you decide to listen to him for once. As you lay on the couch resting your hand on your belly, you understand why you're doing this. If you don't there might not even be a world for them to grow up in..

"Hey stranger" Nat says as she jumps onto the couch, snuggling up beside you. "You look better"

"I feel better" you smile. "I'm just afraid that something goes wrong"

"Everything is gonna work out just fine, I promise you" she reassures you.

"You're right, is probably just a side effect of growing up with Tony" you chuckle.

"Now stop worrying and go get some sleep, you'll be needing it tomorrow"

Natasha places a blanket above you, as you fall asleep on the couch.

Bruce and Tony are constantly working on creating a body for Jarvis. Turns out it was easier for them than they thought. That's what scared Tony the most. The fact that this might actually work. While Bruce was working like crazy Tony was pacing back and forth between the computer and the work station, mumbling to himself.

"It's not gonna work" Tony sighs, running another scan.

"It is gonna work, that's what's so unbelievable" Bruce scoffs. "Question is do you want it to work?"

Tony looks at him confusedly. "Of course I want it to work it's just that-"

"That her plan is crazy?" Bruce answers before he can finish his sentence.

"Yeah" Tony admits sadly. "We could always shut it down"

"No"

"Just listen"

"Absolutely not"

Tony sits down, running his hands down his head. "What if we loose control of him?" He asks nervously. "There would be now way of stopping both of them.. I know I asked her to help out, but this plan of hers.." Tony stops himself. "It's gonna get us killed"

"So what do you want us to do?" Bruce asks.

"We shut it down.. say it malfunctioned" Tony proposes. Bruce keeps looking nervously at him. "She would never know why it didn't work.."

"Tony" Bruce sighs deeply. "We can't fight Ultron alone.."

"We can and we will, are you with me or not?"

"Fine.. but if something goes wrong it's on you"

"Deal.. now let's shut this thing down"

You stand just outside the door of the lab listening in on their conversation. You're infuriated. Tony came and asked for your help, and now he's going behind your back to stop it. You know exactly what you have to do.

"This is for the best Bruce, I've already discussed this with Clint and Rhodey. They're in"

You quietly walk away from the lab unnoticed. If he's teaming up.. so are you.