For Hyun-jinnie

"Hey! Come get me. All of you. Today, I am the happiest guy in this school!" He shouted as he tried getting the attention of every zombie in the building.

Hyun-jin continued running while shouting, getting the attention of every zombie in the building while running through the stairs. Also getting the attention of Gwi-nam.

 He grabbed a steel bar to fight the zombies with. After a while of running, he saw a slab so he jumped, the zombies trying to catch him falling down to the ground floor.

When all of the zombies already fell down. He came back and sat down the floor, looking at the bite mark Gwi-nam had left him with.

After a seconds of rest, of finally being able to breathe, the breath of relief of the fact that he had saved his family and friends, he saved Hye-ji and On-jo, a familiar red shoes showed up.

"You know, I was thinking about letting you go. If you will give me blessing for your twin, but now, all I think of is how fun it is going to be to kill you. Actually no, I would kill you even if it isn't fun." Gwi-nam said.

Hyun-jin chuckled lightly, not paying Gwi-nam the attention he wants. "Stop acting tough. Do you really think that makes you cool? No one thinks that. And even if you spare my life, as you say. You will never get my blessing, you fucker." The president told him face void of emotion.

"You're just scared people will find out you killed the principal. You'll always be a coward and a loser. My sister definitely deserves better than you. A lot better." He added, looking Gwi-nam up and down as if he was judging him. 

He put his hand on the ground, picking up a handful of sand, and picked up the steel bar before standing up. 

"Unlike you, I'm not scared of anything. And I'm definitely not scared of you." Gwi-nam felt a tear roll down before walking towards Hyun-jin.

When Gwi-nam is already near enough, Hyun-jin threw the sand to his face before beating him up with the bar, stabbing his chest with it, but Gwi-nam didn't stop.

They continued to fight, Gwi-nam taking the upper hand thanks to the strength being a half-bie had given him.

He straddled Hyun-jin down. And the moment he had been waiting for, using his thumb, he poked the eye of Hyun-jin, enjoying the scream Hyun-jin is letting out because of pain.

After being satisfied, Gwi-nam licked his finger clean, smiling at the thought of finally being able to get his revenge.

Hearing Hyun-jin crawl away from him, he got up, laughing as he watched Hyun-jin crawl.

"Yeah, run away. I'll let you live if you run away." He said, laughing.

---a few months later---

"Ha! Here's where you've been hiding, huh? I fucking told you I'd hunt you down and kill you. Oppa." 

--------------

Tada~ we finished the first book. Thank you for all the support that you have showed me and my story. I'd be editing this book now, I think it needs a little polishing.