Prologue

Hyunjin is walking with Cheongsan and Gyeongsu. Hyunjin is on his way to the faculty while the other two are heading downstairs to go home.

"Hey, are you coming with us later?" Gyeongsu asked Hyunjin. Cheongsan looked at the president waiting for his answer.

"I'm sorry, I can't, pres duties." Hyunjin answered. "What about Hyeji?" Gyeongsu asked. "Why are you asking about her, you know the twins are attached to the hips, they can never be separated." Cheongsan joked and Hyunjin just hit his head jokingly.

"She said that she will help me, but she will walk with Namra to their car first. After that, she told me that she will go to our neighbor, I forgot which one, I think she never told me if its Nayeon's or Wujin's." Hyunjin started.

"I still can't see what she saw in Nayeon." Gyeongsu said. "It's not about what she sees, but with what she doesn't see." Hyunjin sighed.

"It's probably Wujin's. I heard him asking for her help in one of our subjects." Cheongsan said with a shrug. "Are they dating?" Gyeongsu asked which caused Hyunjin's head to snap at his direction. He immediately raised his hands in surrender, melting under the strong and deadly glare of the president.

It made Hyunjin think of Wujin and his twin's closeness. He spaced out while walking but was pulled out of it when Cheongsan pat his shoulders.

"Where are you going? This is the faculty." He asked, a little confused with how the boy was acting. "Oh, sorry. I spaced out. Goodbye! I'll see you both tomorrow. Enjoy!" Hyunjin said before entering the faculty.

"What happened to him?" Gyeongsu asked and Cheongsan just shrugged.

"So the restaurant moved? How about a grand opening?" Gyeongsu asked but Cheongsan was quick to shut him down. "But we're not doing one."

------

Namra and Hyeji was walking together. "Hey prez, how about I come with you tomorrow and we study together?" Hyeji asked the class president with a smile.

Namra smiled softly seeing her friend's smile. "Sure. The driver is here. I'll see you tomorrow." Namra said but before she can walk, Hyeji engulfed her with a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you, take care!" She said and waved her hands goodbye when she let go of her friend. 

The president quickly turned around feeling her cheeks heat up as Hyeji's words registered in her brain. She felt butterflies but it calmed down after she remembered that Hyeji is sweet to everyone and she probably say that to all of her friends. 

But still, hearing those words from Hyeji directed to her, she felt that it was somehow special. Maybe she's just overthinking it.

Hyeji watched the car go before turning around to look for his twin. While walking, a lot of people greeted her to which she greeted back.

"Hey Hyeji." She heard a voice call her so she turned around. When she saw who it was, the owner of the voice saw how her eyes flashed a glint of fear. It broke Gwinam's heart. 

When Hye-ji saw that Gwinam is not with the other bullies, she calmed down and gave a genuine smile, which caused Gwinam to smile as well, a real smile.

"Hey Gwinam." She greeted back. "Where are you going? Are you not going home yet? I can walk you home if you want." Gwinam offered, even though he knows that Hyunjin will never allow it.

"Oh, I'm walking with my brother. I'm going to help him first before we head home. I'm sorry." Hyeji said and Gwinam just sighed before smiling.

"It's alright. Take care." He said before walking away. After watching Gwinam walk away, she saw Wujin with Daesu and Joonyoung walking towards her.