Chapter 22

I look around and see that I am the only one watching the group. Should I not watch it? Should I give them privacy? But then again, they can't have privacy right now because we are in a small room altogether. Even though, I just set my eyes on Nam-ra and I's intertwined hands. I played with her hands, massaging it a little.

"I..." Dae-su said again. "You?" Jin unnie asked, sounding obviously impatient.

"I like Hye-ji and I would want your approval." He said as I snapped my eyes at him. I also felt Nam-ra sit up straight, raising her head from my shoulder. This guy is riddikulus.

"What the hell?" I heard Hyun-jin and saw a ball flying at Dae-su's head. He was bowing so he didn't see It coming and hit him. Ooh, headshot!

Dae-su looked around to see almost everyone was glaring at him, Nam-ra's owning the most intese glare making shivers run up Dae-su's spine.

Another ball flew to his direction curtesy of Su-hyeok this time. Another thing flew to his direction, an armor or something, used for a sport I don't really know, it came from Jin unnie. "I'm joking! I'm joking. You know I don't like Hye-ji like that. I'm sorry prez." He said, pouting. "That joke isn't even half funny." I heard Jin unnie say mumble.

"Hey, calm down." I chuckled as I looked at Nam-ra who is still glaring at Dae-su. She then looked at me and removed her hand from mine. Is she angry? What do I do?

I then felt her arm snake around me, she laid my head on her shoulder before she rested her hand on my waist. Her other hand reached for my hand. What is she doing. The butterflies in my stomach feels like they can flutter around for a whole year.

I hid my tomato colored face using my free hand. This girl, aish. Using her hand that was holding my other hand, she pushed the hand used to cover my face as she whispered. "Don't cover it, I want them to know that I'm the only one that can make you blush like this."

I felt my face heat up more and heard her chuckle. Oh God, help me. She's so cute. If it's even possible, I felt my face heat up more. Fuck. I'm whipped.

3rd Person's POV

While Nam-ra and Hye-ji are having their moment, they didn't feel the two pairs of eyes that are watching them.

"Woah. This is the first time I saw Hye-ji blush like that." On-jo whispered. "Yeah, I noticed she only blushed like that thanks to Nam-ra. Normally her ears would be the only one to flush red, but right now she looks like a tomato." Hyun-jin whispered back, making On-jo giggle.

"They're cute together." On-jo said as Hyun-jin nodded. "I say, you're so much cuter." Hyun-jin said, turning to face On-jo who immediately blushed, making the president chuckle. "See." He said before pecking the top of On-jo's head.

Hye-ji's POV

Nam-ra and I's attention was transferred to the sound of fighting. Ha-ri unnie is beating up Dae-su. Woah. This is why I get scared of Ha-ri unnie when she's angry.

After a while of trying to reach Dae-su, Ha-ri unnie seemed to calm down, she then took a glance at everyone inside the room, stopping to look at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked, worried, making everyone look at me. "Ji-ji? Are you not feeling well? Your face is all red." Cheong-san asked, worried as well. Omo! My face is still red? I then heard two people chuckle, coming from my twin and his girlfriend. I glare at them as I raised my head from Nam-ra's shoulder, trying my best to regain composure before answering.

"I'm okay. My lovely girlfriend here just made me blush, that's all." I truthfully said, this time, Nam-ra is the one blushing as everyone turned to look at us.

I see Jin unnie point at me, wearing a proud smile. "That's my Sunny!" She cheered, making me smile.

Our attention was diverted to the sound of metals clanking. It's Su-hyeok. "What are you doing?" Joon-young asked and Su-hyeok faced him.

"Can we move this? Do you think it's possible?" Su-hyeok asked him. I think I know what he's thinking. It looks like the others did too as they stood up from their places to look at it as well.

"We can tie all the carts in a circle, then we can just use them as a shield." He said as we started moving. We collected the things that can help us execute this plan.

"We need string or something to tie them together." Joon-young said. "Cut as many as possible."

"Hey. There's no way this is going to work." Jin unnie said, diverting our attention to her. "We should flip it completely, so that we can hide underneath." Jin-unnie added.

"Uhh...We should stand it up." Wu-jinnie said. "Yeah, zombies sure can't climb that?" Jin-unnie asked. Wu-jin sighed before speaking again. "This is enough."

"Don't be stupid. Okay? Let's redo them." Jin unnie said. This time, Joon-young is the one to oppose her idea. "It's too short if we close the lids. Unless you want us crawling."

"Pulling rank right now?" Wu-jin said. "Hey. Say it to my face!" Jin-unnie said. "If you don't like it, make your own." Because of this, Jin unnie scoffed, making her way to Joon-young who's back is facing her.

She then hit Joon-young's head, shocking me. "Hey." She said and Wu-jin acted quick and held Joon-young back. "Oh, shit. Are you crazy? What's wrong with you?" He said before turning to Ha-ri unnie.

"Noona, stop her." He said but Ha-ri unnie didn't and Jin unnie didn't give her attention to Wu-jin, still looking at Joon-young.

"Come on. Say that again." She said. "Do everyone a favor and stay out of our way." Joon-young said. Because of this, Jin unnie pushed Joon-young. "Hey." She said. They started fighting and Hyun-jin tried to separate the two.

"'Shithead'? Shithead. What the fuck?" Jin unnie said. "Stop it. You too, Joon-young." Hyun-jin said making Joon-young turn to him.

"Who the hell is she to tell us we have to redo it?" Joon-young said. "'Who the hell is she?' Your fucking nightmare." Jin unnie said making my twin turn to her.

"You're coming with us right?" He asked. "You're the ones coming with us." She said making my twin sigh. A good day to be a student council president? He then turned to Joon-young.

"You won't just leave them here, right?" Hyun-jin asked Joon-young. "I wish, but no." He answered. "We're going together, anyway. Why fight now, huh?" Hyun-jin said.

"Just do as I say unless you wanna die out there." Jin unnie said right after Hyun-jin finished talking. "We're tryna make it high, so we don't die out there." Joon-young told her.

"Enough already. How many people have died on our way here? We can't lose anyone else. We shouldn't waste energy fighting among ourselves." Hyun-jin said.

"I'm not fighting to die. I'm fighting because I wanna live." Joon-young said, looking at my twin. "then do as I fucking say, asshead." Jin unnie said.

"Then let's go separately. Problem solved." Joon-young said, making me sigh as I looked down. I felt Nam-ra look at me for a while before returning her gaze back to the others.

"Get back here. You hear me?"

"Let go of me."

"Am I doing this because I want to die?"

Will they ever stop? My ears are getting tired of them. I then heard loud clanging making me look at the direction where it came from which, surprisingly, is from Nam-ra.

"We'll vote on it." She said. "And who are you?" Jin unnie asked.

"Class prez."