"Then why? Why can't you just answer the damn question?! If you're not answering then just go home. I want to rest. It has been a long day." He said, and stood up to walk towards his room when Hyun-jin finally spoke.

"Hye-ji." Hyun-jin started, another batch of tears forming in his eyes. He has successfully stopped Su-hyeok from moving with a simple mention of her name. But Su-hyeok tried his best to keep a straight face. God, how he missed that girl.

"What about her? If you don't know, because you are too busy with your fucking responsibility with other people, the two of us had grown apart. That Dong-min bast-ard." He said, his voice cracking at the last part as tears are also building up in him.

"That cheating bastard had successfully pushed us apart." He continued as he faces Hyun-jin. Hyun-jin, learning this information for the first time, had kept silent, trying to process what had happened while he was busy as a student council member.

"You knew he was cheating and you never did something about it!?" Hyun-jin argued. "You should've told me!" He added. He was angry, Su-hyeok should've told him. Or his group should've done something, it was Hye-ji for goodness sake.

But they all knew that Dong-min also had his little group of trouble makers, so Myung-hwan's much more smaller group can't stand against them.

"Shut up, I'm still talking! She didn't believe me so, what else was I supposed to do?" Su-hyeok cut Hyun-jin off.

"While you were oh, so busy living your life, Hye-ji and I are drifting apart. So if you have a problem with her, I am not the right person to talk to." Su-hyeok finished as he wiped the tears that fell, unable to control his tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Hyun-jin said as he looked down on his hands. "Whatever, just get out of here." Su-hyeok said and turned around once more, walking away.

"Su-hyeok." Hyun-jin said again, making Su-hyeok groan and face the Hwang. "What?!" He asked, annoyance visible in his face. It had been a long day, and after remembering how Hye-ji and him had drifted apart because of Dong-min, he wants nothing else right now but to sleep.

"Hye-ji..." Hyun-jin started, but was unable to continue. Deep inside, Su-hyeok is becoming uneasy it was obviously not a good news.

"She hanged herself. But I was able to go home just in time to put her down. She--she's in the hospital right now." Hyun-jin finally said. Su-hyeok took a few moment to process this information.

After processing, he immediately grabbed his coat and went to the door, not even bothering to change clothes (he's wearing a minion pajama, which is actually the one Hye-ji got for him for Christmas last year,, it's actually a matching pajama, Hye-ji also had the same pair).

"What the fuck are you sitting there for? Stand the fuck up and start running. Bring me to her." Su-hyeok demanded.

While on the way to the hospital, Hyun-jin had told Su-hyeok what happened since yesterday, how he just knew that Su-hyeok is now a part of the bullies, how he saw Dong-min with another girl, how he saw Hye-ji's bruises, how Hye-ji cried in front of him, and how Hye-ji had blamed herself. For losing Su-hyeok, for being manipulated, for being 'weak' and 'stupid'. Until to when Hyun-jin had found her earlier hanging.

After hearing all that, Su-hyeok was angry. He is angry at himself for not trying harder for Hye-ji to dump that cheating bastard's ass. He is angry at Hyun-jin for being not there (but he also knows that Hyun-jin was struggling with his life that time). He is angry at Myung-hwan and his group for being able to pull him to the dark side. He is angry at their other friends who didn't even notice.

He is angry at that bastard Dong-min. If he can, he will kill Dong-min right there. He swore that if he saw that asshole's face again, he is breaking his skill into pieces.

They soon arrived  at the hospital, and thankfully, Hye-ji was sleeping. He can't stay long as well, so seeing that Hye-ji was alive and breathing is enough for him.

The night after that, he also visited, with the help of Hyun-jin (chap29, flashback)

---End of Flashback---

Su-hyeok opened the letter. Wanting to read the message. But before he start reading, he closed his eyes and sighed. He slowly opened his eyes, and started reading.

To my Su-hyeokieee,

What's up my dear best friend??? How have you been?? I'm sorry I left, I know we just started to pull ourselves together and work on our broken friendship, but I needed to, to keep you guys safe. 

I'm sorry, for distancing myself from you. I was really ashamed of myself. I spent almost all of my life with you, I know you won't lie to me, but I still believed his lies. I chose to believe in his lies and not to the truth that you were telling me.

I'm sorry, for keeping this a secret. But almost everynight that you sneaked into my hospital room, I was awake. I listened to all your problems, silently. I listened to you rant. I listened to how much you missed me. I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you even though I was awake. I didn't know what to do. I should've, maybe if I did, we would've fixed everything between us earlier.

I'm sorry, for not being able to be there for you. We are each other's pillar. But I left you. I'm really sorry. I should've been there for you when you needed me.

Enough with my sorry's, I also want to thank you. Because even though I wasn't there for you, you always made me feel like I will never be alone, that you will always be there for me.

Thank you, because you never really left. Because you never gave up on me.

Please be safe, always. I will always remember you, my best friend. I love you. Stay together, and keep each other safe, okay? I'll try my best to go back to you guys. We still have a lot of things to do and to talk about.

Please know that no matter what happen to me out here, I'll always be your Ji-ji."

Love, 

Your one and only girl bestfriend,

Your Ji-ji.

Su-hyeok is crying as he folded the letter after reading it.

'Life is really unfair. Life hates me. Just as I thought I got my bestfriend back, they do everything to separate us again. Don't worry Ji-ji-ah, I'll wait for you, we all will. And you will always be my Ji-ji. And I still remember the favor you asked me, and I'm trying, I'm trying to take care of her for you, even though I think she doesn't need me, she already has Mi-jin noona, Ha-ri noona, and On-jo for her...Please be safe, be safe and come back.'

-------------

~Hello!! There are still a few parts left before I end the part 1 of the book. I'm still thinking if I'm going to publish season 2 here or if I should publish a new one for part 2. But anyway, there are at least 4 chapters left before I end part 1/season 1. Thank you for reading!!~