chapter 22

Pov: George

I wake up drenched in sweat.

My heart running Marathons in my chest.

What just happened?

I did not see Dream in that kind of way.

So why did I..?

I look at the clock next to my bed and it shows 2.46 am.

That was very early but I didn't think I could sleep again after this, I did not trust my mind anymore.

I got up slowly with the plan on getting some water from the kitchen, and maybe a snack too if we're add it.

I tip-toed down the creeky old staircase not daring to make a sound because I knew just the littlest of noise would wake up Tommy.

Now I was at the bottom of the death trap when something soft touched my leg.

"Oh hello Luka"

I whisper at the Grey cat looking at me.

He was the only thing we really had left from our old live.

He was now an old man with his 11 years but we still couldn't convince him to be a housecat.

He loved being outside more than any thing and we did not want to take that away from him anyway.

Luka meauwed at me which I took as a hallo and goodbye at the same time because he started to walk into the darkness called living room.

I found my way to the kitchen and turned on the dimp light.

As I had planned I got my cup of water and was now searching for something to eat.

"I guess I'm not the only one thirsty"

A male voice behind me said.

I turned around and saw the guy who I just had one of the most awful, jet eventful dream about.

"Oh eh.. hi Dream.."

My gesture was quiet not daring on making a sound.

"Can I have a glass too?"

He pointed at my water.

"Oh yes sure"

"So why are you awake?"

"I had a.."

I stopped trying to sort my words.

" bad Dream.."

"So did I"

Now I was interested in what the man infront of me had dreamed about.

I looked at my hand that was holding my snack of choice, goldfish, and without thinking I threw it at him.

He caught it of course but looked at me confused.

"Come on I don't think I will sleep again tonight. And you don't look sleepy either."

I made my way up the stairs with both cups in hand.

"Are you coming or?.."

I asked in the darkness.

"And turn the lights off"

Pov: Dream

I want to follow George up to his room but stopped.

"Oh yeah completely forgot sorry.." He sais and proceeds to go back down.

"No no it's ok.."

It's not like I can't walk it's just not recommended for me but spending time with George is far more important.