Chapter 1

Pov:George

"Mr. Davidson?" With that I snapped out of my daydreams and back to reality. A reality I really didn't want to be in.
"What is the Answer for question 3?"
"I don't know sir."
"Didn't expect anything else"

I turned my head again and looked out the window where I saw the seniors playing football. The look of them nearly killing each other on the field was way more interesting then Mr. Blades history class.

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom to the lunch area.

I sat down at the table near the trash and waited until my only freind Noah was done with his class and decided that he was gonna sit with the outsider named George.
Noah was not that much of a looser like I was and actually had a friend group that wasn't just people trying to be nice.

"Hey loser sitting alone again"
Clay and his goons: Nick, Karl and Alex. I knew that wouldn't mean anything good.

I just stayed silent. I knew that there was no sense in talking back.

"Oh so you're just staying silent, Huh?" Sapnap asked laughing.

In that moment I felt my plate ripped out of my hands by karl and the laughter starting. (A/N I'M SO SORRY FOR DOING KARL LIKE THAT)

"Clay, Karl, Nick, Alex what are you guys doing there?" Mr. Halo.

"You'll will get the full anger later gogs" nick said while walking away with the others.

"You alright Goerge?" Mr. Halo asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm good. Really." I answered. It wasn't the first time they had done this so I was used to it at this point.

I walked away. I just wanted to get some fresh air and I also wanted to find Noah to ask him why he wasn't in the cafeteria. He said he would be there.

After a few Minutes of searching Noah I found him talking with some of his friends.

"Hey Foolish, can we talk?" Foolish was a Nickname that he had since I knew him. He once walked against an Lantern and since then everyone called him Foolish, even the teachers.

Foolish nodded, as he looked a bit guilty.

"Hey Goerge let me explain-" The brown Haired Boy started but was cut off by Goerge.

"No, it's okay really. You probably just forgot the time or you had some other plans"

"Hey next time ok gogy?" I told him so many times not to call me that... But mocking your friends is part of a good friendship, right?

"You coming foolish?" Sam. He is the tipical tall blond footballer who looks like a jerk but is actually kinda nice, mostly.

"Yeah foolish c'mon, we have a game to be at." Ponk. The smaller boy who can do anythig. He's the neutral person that just watches when you get beaten up by his friends. Thats the difference between him and Sam. Sam will punch you again after you think it's done, I speak from experience.
But since foolish and I became friends, all of his friends , which are a lot of people who would Bully me normally, are now kinda nice to me. Except a couple of them but it's just a few so I can avoid them pretty easily.

"Sorry George next time 100% I swear!"

"Yeah, next time..." I mumble as I watch him go to his Friends.

*~*

A/N
Hi!! I hoped you liked the first chapter and if you don't: It will get better soon, promise! And it's also really short, sorry!!!
Please remember you're worth it and I'm so proud of you!
Bye!!