chapter 13

Pov: Anthony

"I LOVE THIS BOY SO MUCH AND IT HURTS TO SEE HIM SO HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!"

I hear my best friend screaming and crying.

"Eh.. hi guys I'm back.."

What where they talking about?

They both stare at me in terror. Did I do something wrong?

"What where you guys talking about? And why are you crying idiot? Did I do something wrong? You guys wanna go home?"

I'm genuinely concerned.

"Little man just had a couple too many drinks. I think it's better if you guys go home." A person said behind us.

"Oh punz! Sorry in the light I didn't notice it was you haha." I said relieved.

"I told you SO MANY TIMES that you aren't allowed to call me 'little guy' bigget. I do want to go home tho.."

"Then that's what we will do." George says.

George stand up and we together walk out of the two doors that keep the beautiful smell of alcohol and fun inside the oh so familiar pub.

"Is that snow?" George asks concerns.

"It is!"

Indeed it is. Small flakes land on us.

"Wooo hooo!"

Velvet is spinning and jumping in the cold like a little kid.

I giggle with them.

We didn't had snow in ages. I mean the last time it had snowed in Miami was 1977 because of the sudden cool wave but ever since it was just good ol' hot as fuck Florida.

But now we're here, 2016 and it snowed again, nearly 50 years apart..

As I think the snow hits my face and sends the freezing cold into my body.

I look over to the other boys I'm with and see that the one who attacked me with a cold surprise is none other then the red haired boy I share an apartment with, Velvet.

He chuckles and runs off with George following him.

They are like two 5 year Olds who just threw a snowball at there parent and are now running for there live because the adult can make bigger and better balls (Don't you dare-) out of the white glitter that lays over everything and everyone.

But now we're older. Our parents don't play with us anymore. They don't chase us around the back yard or snuggle us to sleep or tickel us to death or lay us down to bed or start acting like a big scary monster to chase us around the house. It just isn't like that anymore...

But now it is like that.

I am the monster now, and I bend down to pick up some of the small crystals that are resting underneath every person who ran outside to see the snow maybe for the first or last time in there life.

And I throw the ball.

But it hits not George nor Velvet, but a different person in a green jacket.

"Oh I'm sorry sir-"

It's Clay.

He looks at me with no expression on his face.

"Oh, its you.."

"Mhm."

He looks over to Velvet and Gogs who are now attempting to build a snowman with the thin layer of snow that has layered since we came out here.

He looks... sad?

I feel the light snow turning into a storm so I call Velvet over and tell him that it would be better if we would leave now.

"George you coming too?"

"Oh no I think I am going to head home now. Don't want to keep Tommy waiting much longer, you know?"

"Oh yeah sure I get that maybe we can hang out sometimes again I really enjoyed playing with you today. Hehe"

And I turn to walk trew the thick snow.

Shortly after me and my roomie get into moving I feel something heavily on my shoulder.

"Sorry this is really weard I know but can you maybe carry me home? I can barely walk"

"Of course just... don't drink thay much next time ok idiot?"

"Sure whatever duckface."