chapter 16

Pov: Dream

Dream
Nope I was just sad that
It didn't snow more often couse
It was really fun hanging
With you in the cold :)

I mean it was fun yes but the answer was still an awful lie.

I felt really bad for lieing to the only true friend I actually had.

I mean sure there was Karl who was my neighbor since I was 4.

Or sapnap who I met at the kindergarten the first day I was there.

I remember how scared I was of all the children who stared at me.

Kids can be really mean. Especially to a little more girly boy who wore pink shoes and played with the doll house instead of the racing cars with the manly boys who are now probably not laying on the Bathroom floor, a bloody Blade beside them and a red left arm thinking about his fucking stupid friends.

Sapnap was also one of the car boys and so where my other friends.

But they didn't kick me into the dirt and called me a gay idiot.

But I'm thankful to the mean car boys. I am me because of them, I would've never learned how to fight and also I would've never started my YouTube chanel- Dreamtraps.

My boys and I created  the chanels a couple month ago.

Mine is  Dreamtraps, Saps is PandasCanPvP,
Kalr is GamePartrol and Alexs is QuackityHQ.

We've been playing and recording minecraft videos on a server I created.

A server is an online platform were people can play together. With or without a connection.

And over the corse of 7 month we've gained an audience of around 10k  on average.

It's been fun, yes but at the same time stressful.

First we need to think of an idea. Then you need pre record and edit the raw material and make it funny so the YouTube persons klick on it and like it too of course.

And last but not least.... have the courage to publish it. Put it out into the world of million videos like yours, all by small creators trying to get ontop of the world.

We also made a chanel together called:

TheAmazing4

My friends and I have been uploading there too.

We wanted to record a video today and maybe stream later but I can't do that right now.

And then I get a call from Sapnap.

I answer.

"Hey dude uh.. you're a bit late you ok?

" Yeah I um.. I'm good just not feeling it today you know?"

"You don't sound good..."

"I am"

"Hey did your dad scream at you again?"

"Something like that.."

"Buddi if you want to tal-...."

I hang up.

I just can't deal with sozial interactions today.

I wanted to take a walk thew the town alone and stumble at George hanging with the bomb x drugs trio. I guess since the fight they became friends or something.
Of course I was happy that George had found friends but seeing them all happy, playing in the snow just hurted  like hell.

I wanted to be there with him.

As a replacement for Anthony, Velvet or God knows who.

I just want to be there. With George, playing in the snow and having fun with other  friends that are actually nice to me and aren't just hanging out with the looser named Clay because he beats up people.

Or that they expect him to bully an innocent boy to the point that a completely unrelated person gets send into the hospital.

I also wish I would have parents. Like actually good, loving, parents.

The kind of mom who bakes you cookies and hugs you at night, reading bedtime stories about some princess and her knight in shining armor.

A dad that plays catch with you, goes fishing in the summer, paddling in the spring and thew out the year. Even when it's cold as shit and you two are in thick winter coats with gloves and warm hats that have these big fluffy balls at the top of them.

A sibling who is not afraid of their parents.

Fuck.

I don't want this.

I don't want this live.

I just-

Can't.