Chapter 9

Pov: George

It's Monday so another school day aka another bullying day.

Right as I go into school I get greeted by my friend and one of his other companies.

"Omg George! Where were you?! I waited the whole lunchbreak for you and you don't show up?"

"Ey dude what happened to your face?"

"Oh gosh dude what happened?"

"I fell."

Could I please think of a different lie next time? The 'I fell' is getting old.

"Oh well anyways next time call me or whatever so I know I don't have to wait."

"Yeah sorry.."

And with that they walk off.

I turn around and see Clay and the others of the group and I wave at them.

Pov: Clay

"Why is the moron who made us clean waving at us."

"Yeah why does he look so happy too? Didn't he get beat up enough from us already?"

"Maybe he's suicidal? Sure looks like it. Come on Dream we gonna beat him up."

"No let's not. The dude is responsible for my grade and I don't want that to be ruined."

I mean it's true..

"Gosh ok what ever. What about that one looser over there?"

He's pointing at one of Foolishs friends.

"Nah that's Jack I heard he knows Karate or something and also he's friends with Foolish."

Karl isn't wrong. Jack is very popular. Everyone knows him and it would get us in way more trouble than we already are.

"Let's just not pick any fights today. We already have extra work and I really don't want to get in even more trouble." I said hoping they would understand it.

"Yeah, Clay is right. Even though I'm still pissed at the assholes that got us the extra work it would probably be the best not to get more problems." Sapnap agreed.

Pov: George

Clay never waved back. I tried not to think about as I sat in class. I really did but it wouldn't work.

I actually thought our relationship would have gotten better. Not that I thought we would have been friends or something but at least I hoped we could now get along in school.

I pulled out my phone. Clay gave me his number yesterday because of the project.

I texted him.

George:
Hey Clay, do you have
Time on Wednesday?
Could we meet?
Because Of the Project.

Clay:
Yeah, can I take Tubbo
with me? He will kill
me if I go alone

George:
Yeah, see ya on Wednesday.

Clay:
K, Gogy :)

George:
I told you not to call me that :|

Clay:
But it's a cute Nickname!

George:
Shut up

Pov Clay:
I put the phone away, smiling.

"Who texted you?" Sapnap asked.

"None of your business" I snapped back. I really didn't want to get some dump comment from him because I was texting George.

"Okay okay, chill out. Is everything okay? You seemed pretty off all day."

"Nah, my parents weren't really happy about the extra work." Sapnap didn't know about the abuse. No one did. He thought my Parents would be just strict. Everyone thought that.

"That sucks." He just said and turned back to class.

Me and Sapnap are childhood friends. He had a really complicated childhood. He didn't knew his Biological Parents and his adoptive parents were at work nearly all of time.

I wasn't the only one that had Parent problems.

The reason I became a bully was just because I didn't want to lose my friends. Even if they seemed like Assholes for the most People I knew they weren't.

And even if our Friend group seemed pretty toxic I knew that it wasn't. But I still hate myself so much for bullying other people.

People like George that deserved so much better.

Pov: George

This extra work is really getting on my nerves. We have to clean the School because apparently Mr. Diamond couldn't think of anything better.

To get the work faster done Mr. Halo partnered us up with a random Partner. And guess what? I got Clay.

But I won't complain. It's better than getting partnered up with Alex or even Nick.

We talked and laughed together as we cleaned up our part of the School. The only problem was: I had to pick up Tommy and I really didn't wanted the Kindergarten Teacher to bring him AGAIN.

As I looked at the clock I couldn't help but swear under my breath. In 15 Minutes Tommy's Kindergarten would close and Wilbur would have to bring him Home again.

"What's wrong?" Clay asked concerned.

"Tommy's Kindergarten is going to close in 15 Minutes and I have to pick him up but I have no Idea how because I'm stuck here" I said frustrated.

"Go." Clay answered almost Immediately.

"What?"

"Go. I will do it alone."

"Really? I don't think-" I tried to speak but I was cut off by the blonde.

"George, really you can go there isn't much left to clean and Tommy is probably waiting for you right now." He smiled at me. But this time not an cocky smile but a genuine one. A true smile.

"Thank you, Clay." I said smiling back.

"Oh and George!" Clay said as I was walking out.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him.

"You can call me Dream."

~•~

A/N:
Wow Dnf is finally starting in Chapter 9! I hoped you enjoyed the Chapter. I was kinda in rush :/
Anyways,
Love ya guys,
Sam <33