And I hope she will love it .

"How come you are up so early today?",Kabir bhai asks when I go in the living room he was having some morning tea with Anika bhabhi .

"I am going somewhere today",I tell him .

"At 8 am and that too on sunday when you sleep until noon? Where are you going that made you wake up early?",Anika bhabhi asks raising her eyebrows .

"Going out with Trisha",I tell them .

"I see it's a date",Kabir bhai says .

"Date who is going on a date Kabir bhaiya?",Sakshi bhabhi asks coming in the living room along with Yash bhai .

"Rohan is going on a date with Trisha today",Kabir bhai tells him .

"No wonder you are up so early today",Yash bhai says .

"Bhaiya can I borrow your guitar for today?",I ask him .

"Yes you can",he says .

"Thankyou",Saying that I leave from there and head towards my room quickly .

After showering I change into the clothes I am gonna wear today at our date .

I check the time and it was 8:30 am

I check the time and it was 8:30 am . I had texted Trisha yesterday letting her know I will pick her up at 9 am .

Grabbing my wallet and phone I head downstairs .

"Arre Rohan nashta toh karke ja",Ma says .
[ Rohan eat breakfast and then go]

"Time nai hai Ma and mai aaj lunch aur dinner bhi bahar hi karunga",I tell her and taking my car keys I go out of the mansion .
[ I don't have time Ma and I will eat my lunch and dinner outside only]

Sitting in my car I head towards Trisha's home .

_________________

I reach her home and ring her door bell .

I am so excited for today .

The door opens revealing Trisha's chacha .

"Rohan ? What makes you bring here?",he asks suprised .

Trisha didn't told them about me and her going out today ?

"I came to pick up Trisha . I want to take her somewhere",I tell him .

Before even he could say anything Trisha comes downstairs .

She stops on her track noticing me and her chacha but after a few minutes she walks towards us .

"We will leave now",I say and me and Trisha head out of her house .

As soon as we reach my car
I open the door for her . She thanks me and Sits in the passenger seat beside me and I go and sit in the driver's seat .