꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛 ꧂

Start from the beginning

"You left us." Rebekah said to Stefan.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan told her.

"Tell me about it." Klaus agreed.

Stefan looked over at Gloria curiously, "What's she doing?"

"She's failing." Klaus said bitterly.

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria responded.

"So use me." Rebekah suggested, "I only wore it for a thousand years."

Gloria looked at Klaus pointedly, "See? Now this one offers a solution." Rebekah took a seat at the table as Gloria looked over at her, "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." Rebekah readily outstretched her hand as the others watched from the bar.

"She's uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan asked suspiciously.

Skyler side-eyed him, "Well she's not looking for the earrings that match."

"I can sense something." Gloria told them, casting another spell.

A moment later, Gloria dropped Rebekah's hand abruptly and looked over at Klaus and the twins, "I found it."

"So where is it?" Skyler asked eyeing her brother who seemed worried.

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images." Gloria told her, "There's a girl with her friends..."

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends if I don't get my necklace back."

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." Gloria told them.

Klaus narrowed his eyes on the witch, "So dive."

"I need more time." Gloria said. Annoyed, Klaus walked over and leaned on the table Gloria's sitting at, "And space, you're harshing my ju-ju."

"We can wait." Skyler called sipping on her drink.

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked." Gloria said sternly as if speaking to a child.

"Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later?" Stefan suggested, "I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

Stefan started moving to the door and looked back at them as Klaus looked over at Rebekah before following after him, Skyler, eyeing her brother curiously, she followed too.

__________

In a Chicago warehouse, Klaus sat on a couch, draining a girl while Stefan is doing the same from a chair seated nearby. Meanwhile, Rebekah and Skyler are sat atop a nearby crate looking at the two boys they call brothers.

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Rebekah said, Skyler, humming her agreement as she swiped her tongue across the stray blood on her lips leftover from her meal.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." Klaus said to Stefan.

"Yeah. It's been a long day." He responded.

Klaus scoffed, "Try being related to her."

"He is." Skyler pointed out as Klaus laughed.

"You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah whined confused.

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Klaus told his sister.

"And the whole me marrying your brother making you two in-laws might throw a damper in any 90-year-old feelings." Skyler chimed in with a smile.

"Why are you taking his side?"

"Because my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus responded.

"And I just don't wanna see my brother kissing my sister." Skyler said.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat and I'm not even actually related to him!" Rebekah said gesturing to Stefan.

"A thousand years of life experience and a marriage certificate says otherwise." Skyler told her sister.

"Thank you." Klaus said appreciatively, pointing at her as he looked at Rebekah, "See, she agrees with me."

"Well, you're no picnic either." Stefan said to Klaus making Skyler let out a snort of amusement, "I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off."

Rebekah laughed, "Fantastic."

Stefan dropped the dead girl onto the ground now that she was drained dead, "I need to go." He told them before he got up and walked away.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked.

"To write a name on a wall." Skyler guessed.

Klaus looked at his youngest sister, "It's a long story."

__________

"Oh good." Skyler said as she walked into the warehouse ahead of Klaus, "You're back." She said to Stefan, interrupting whatever was going on between him and Rebekah.

"Gloria's gone." Klaus said walking in after her, "She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately."

He stopped looking at them, "What's going on?"

"Something's wrong." Rebekah told her brother, "He was asking about Mikael. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it."

"She's wrong, Klaus," Stefan looked over at his sister desperately, "Skyler, tell him-"

Klaus rushed over to him, snapping his neck, he cut him off as Skyler spoke, "I'm sorry brother."

__________

Later when Stefan woke up, he was in the back of a truck surrounded by coffins as Klaus and Skyler looked at him.

"Just give me a chance to explain myself, okay?" Stefan asked desperately.

"No need. I'm not mad, she may be though." Klaus said glancing at Skyler who glared at her twin, he looked back at Stefan, "I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something.  A piece of your old life."

"The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. And she's got your own sister on her side. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've been hiding."

"But first," Klaus continued, stepping forward, he grabbed Stefan's shoulders, compelling him, "When you leave this truck, you will forget all about my brother, Kol. You will forget he and Skyler are married, you will forget that Skyler knows my family and I, you will forget that she is a Mikaelson... until it is revealed once more." Stefan nodded, his eyes glassy as Klaus finished the compulsion.

Klaus stepped back, glancing at Skyler in silent question. He opened the back of the truck, revealing the lovely town of Mystic Falls to Stefan's eyes as Skyler watched him closely.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, brother."

꧁ 𝟷,𝟻𝟼𝟼 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 ꧂