"Did you say it?" Mason's fiery gaze trained at Camila even shuddered me up.

Calamitous wouldn't even begin to justify what was about to unfold. But no one dared to interfere with him.

Mason Andress wasn't to be messed with when it came to his sister and we all knew that very well.

Camila's emerald eyes watered as she fumbled for words. I knew the truth but desperately wanted it to be a lie. Because it caried with itself a lot many destructive conclusions.

"Last time, Camila. Did you say that to Vittoria?" He closed his eyes, trying his best to maintain his composure.

All we could hear was her sobs as she looked down, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Yes."

That's it.

The little luxury of denial was snatched away from me. I couldn't even process how to feel about that because something happened the very next second.

Bam!

Mason's fist landed right on her face, sending all of us into a huge wave of shock, even Allegra.

"Mase!" She gasped.

"Do you have any idea what she went through?" He yelled at Camila who had her hand covering the bruise, the unbearable pain clearly showing on her face.

Too bad I didn't feel sad for her. No one did, I guess. No one stepped forward to help her, not even Oliver.

"You-" Mason lunged forward but this time was held back by Jake who looked disappointed by us for not helping her.

"You were living the perfect life here but do you know how Vittoria grew up? She deserved this but she didn't get any of it. And you fucking have the nerve to tell her that her mom threw her away."

Harrison came running with an ice bag, slowly guiding her to the couch. "Please let me help you."

"You don't hit girls, Mason. This isn't like you." Jake reprimanded.

"She isn't even human." He spat.

"Stop it, Mason." Camila cried.

Alli rolled her eyes. Like I did on the inside.

"Oliver?" She looked up at him, expecting him to stand by her side. Like hell he would .

"And you." A very furious Mason now turned to him. "You do realize what you two have done, don't you. You fucking forced Vittoria to apologize to her for this. THIS!"

"There's no need to bring that up again, Mason. They've admitted their mistake." Allegra scolded.

But that wouldn't make it any better, would it?

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." Camila cried, thrusting the ice bag into Harri's hands.

Hold on! Did I just call him Harri? With an i?

"But no one one tries to see it from my point of view." She walked over to Mason. If I was her, I'd never do that.

"Is that how you'll justify stooping so low, Cami?" Oliver said, sounding hurt.

"I was kidnapped for months and when I came back, someone else had taken away my entire life."

"Oh, drop this act already, Camila." Liam scowled. All heads snapped up at him. "You weren't kidnapped."

"What!" Oliver, Toby and I exclaimed, partly startled by is statement and partly because the other two didn't react the way we did.

Camila staggered back wide eyed, her hand flying over her chest.