A mocking scoff cut through the crisp summer air. It was Mason. I could bet my life over it.

"Alright, eyes here you two." She commanded. I forced myself to tear my eyes away from their interconnected hands. "This is the beginning position okay?" She stood with his arms wrapped tightly around her. She spun out and back in, hitching her long leg around his own while he held her as she fell, their faces merely inches away and eyes locked like they were the only two people in here.

Pathetic.

"Wohoo!" Allegra clapped like a cheer leader, looking at them with dreamy eyes.

Whatever the hell happened to her being in team Rattoria.

What's wrong with me. This was my decision. And I was going to stick to it. No matter how jealous I feel. There was no way I was going back to Vittoria after what she'd done to me.

"Modify the step a bit. Don't forget Camila ma'am will be in a dress. It will be difficult." Harrison advised being the caring and polite person that he was.

"Forget it." Camila spat and began leaving their backyard but Liam stopped her.

"Come on, Cami. Let's not get disheartened." He encouraged, rubbing her back. "Let's take a break and then continue. Sounds good?"

She nodded meekly, taking a seat next to Mason who shifted away probably to make some space for her.

"Stop playing the damn song. It's a break." I yanked the cord from the speaker. I hated that song unless it was with Vittoria.

"Why don't we utilize the time and watch the dancing couple perform something for us?" Mason proposed, switching his gaze between his sister and her disgustingly perfect excuse for a boyfriend.

Don't you dare, Vittoria.

"Yes! Let's see our London boy's talent." Alli supported her best friend.

What are you sayi- no, Alli. He's very talented. Accepted. Stop this shit.

"Shut up." Vittoria stated nonchalantly. "Our precious talent is chargeable." She curled her finger around that stupid necklace.

"Come on, Vittoria, Harrison." Toby pushed.

"Uh.. I'm on duty so I don't think that's be appropriate." Harrison hesitated.

For once, I agree with him.

"So Oliver, did you and Alli have sex already?" Vittoria asked out of the blue to divert their attention.

Alli rolled her eyes and Oliver deadpanned. I wonder what was going on between them.

"You see friends? Ollie didn't deny wanting to have sex with Alli." Liam nudged him and he tossed a throw pillow at him.

"Shut up everyone." He frowned throwing a rather grumpy look at his girl.

"Come on grandpa. British moans are something else." She sent a naughty wink towards Harrison who looked away shyly.

"I know." Oliver unintentionally slipped those words out making every head snap to him while he turned away in embarrassment.

Vittoria threw her head back, mocking him furthermore. I couldn't take my eyes away from the tattoo on her collarbone which fell on full display at her action.

"You." He pointed angrily at Vittoria who still couldn't stop laughing. "Just shut up and dance with your Harri boy."

Great. He shifted the focus back to them to escape his own embarrassment. Just great.