Hah! I can easily fight thirty men at once. Haven't done that before but there's a first time for everything right?

Yep! Like falling in love with an engaged man.

Shut up, brain! Focus!

So where were we? Ah, yes! Me fighting thirty men singlehandedly like I'm freaking superwoman. Plan A scrapped.

What was plan B?

None.

"Three million dollars, Miss Andress." Alvaro answered, distorting my thoughts.

"Wow man! Three million! I thought I was too short for three million- don't fucking step on my gown, you dimwit! It's expensive."

The guards had just one weapon—the AMT Automag V. This meant the security wasn't too high.

"Why bother about the gown when you're gonna end up naked in your new master's bed?" He taunted and it was working.

The fear was growing. He was taking me to some man who paid three million dollars for me. Who would do that and why?

My legs instinctively slowed my speed and just then, my eyes fell over one of the cages.

My heart stopped.

The man, in a pair of lose pyjamas laid maybe unconscious, maybe asleep with his back faced to us. He had the same dark brown curls and his physique was strangely familiar.

No! This can't be. Mason was dead. I was going crazy.

I looked away to the opposite side. I shouldn't have done that. The sight was even more disturbing.

Everything inside me broke. My feet halted and my tears appeared. I could no longer put up the brave front.

Alvaro's dark laughter melted with their horrified screams. I on the other hand couldn't make a sound.

The girl, naked and caged was only ten.

"You want to say hi to her?" He pushed me towards her.

I was afraid to even look at her. Her light brown eyes were lifeless. Her tears had dried up and no expression adored her beautiful innocent face. But there was something more gut wrenching.

Next to her in the cage was yet another naked girl—dead. The corpse had blue turned lips and pale white face housing countless scars. That's how the little girl was kept.

"How can you be so cruel, Alvaro?" I cried, my tears blurring my vision. "She's just ten. She doesn't deserve this."

Her tender skin was scarred with a logo. It was embossed onto her back. Every slave here had that mark.

"You motherfuckers need to die." I spat, feeling his dirty fingers clamp around my arm as he dragged me ahead. "I hope you get the most painful death." I sobbed.

It had no effect on him. He was used to being cursed by all these people.

But karma is a bitch.

A metal door opened and we entered into a huge room with craggy cemented floor. Then I saw him. I adjusted my vision, not believing my eyes. He was still there.

"Raymond?" I gasped.

"You don't call your master by his name, dear slave." He sneered.

I couldn't fathom the amount of shock running through my veins. This- I- ... I didn't know what to think.

The door flew open and Nikolai entered in a haste. "The money." He demanded, checking his watch.