Author's Note!!

AHHHHHHHH I did it! I completed the book! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo mcuh to everyoen who voted, commented and read this story! Honestly I couldn't have gotten past chapter 10 without u guys:DDDDD I am planning to do a sequel for this book. The link to it will be on here soon!

Also, it would mean a lot to me if you guys coudl rate this book from a scale of 1-10. I really want to know how I did so I can imporve in my next book:D Also, I do knwo that I made this an all-girl kind of quest. Truthfully, I started writing this at a very young age and abandoned it. So when I started writing again, I didn't really want to change anything. I promise the next book will have some boys as major characters!!!

If you liked this book, pls check out

https://www.wattpad.com/story/304773058-the-legacies-the-curse-of-the-seven-a-percy

https://www.wattpad.com/story/305264598-the-legacy-files

Thank you!!

_______________________________________________________

Sneak a Peak into Book 2: The Curse of the Seven

"Alright," I slammed the door of our minivan shut, and smiled at my fellow legacies. "Operation 'Back to Camp half-blood' is officially on,"

My best friends, Silena Grace, Rose Valdez, Marie Zhang, and Bianca Solace-Di Angelo grinned back at me. The five of us used to be really close when we were younger. Then we kind of drifted apart after Silena's parent's divorce. But after our quest two years ago, we'd become pretty much inseparable. We visited each other almost every holiday and planned sleepovers all the time over the last two years. Honestly, the moments I spend with these guys have been my favourite.

And now here we were. Our biggest trip yet.

We were on our way to Camp Half-Blood. In case you don't know, it's a training camp for demigods. A safe place where they can stay without being in danger of being eaten by monsters.

So I know what you're thinking. Am I a demigod?

The answer is no. I am a legacy. That's a descendent of a demigod. In my case, I was the child of two demigods. You might know them, they're pretty famous. Annabeth and Percy Jackson.

Yep, I was the one and only daughter of Annabeth and Percy Jackson.

But that was going to change super soon.

"Zoooooooooooo," Rose whined. "Zoooooo, you said you would let me borrow your Mom's architecture notes,"

"No way," I hugged the old battered notebook to my chest. See, it was my mother's. She was a brilliant architect and these were her old notes. There was no way I was going to let them get into the fiery hands of Rose Valdez.

My friends were legacies too. We were all the children of really famous demigods. That kinda made us famous. And the fact that we went on a quest two years ago without anyone knowing didn't really help.

Silena Grace grinned. "She had too much sugar this morning, Zoe. Don't mind her,"

Rose glared at her, looking highly offended.

"And guess what?!" Silena added, her face suddenly brightened up like a light bulb.

Rose groaned. "If this has anything to do with Josh, I swear I will—-"

"It has nothing to do with Josh!" SIlena shot back, her cheeks flaming. Silena had started dating Josh Roberts, a legacy of Apollo, a few weeks ago. The two of them had apparently met the last time Silena was at Camp(Which was a month ago. The others got to go to camp way more than I did)and ever since they've been keeping in touch. And now they were dating, and Silena was meeting Josh at Camp again. So Rose had a point when she said she was annoyed.

"It isn't? Gee, that's a miracle!" Bianca rolled her eyes.

It was great to see Bianca smile though. She'd always been super dark and gloomy but now she seemed to be opening up just a teensy bit.

"I know right?" Rose said heartily. Silena was now as red as her T-shirt.

"Guys, leave her alone," Marie said. "It's her first time having a boyfriend, of course she's excited to meet him,"

Marie was always so sweet and helpful. She always tries to solve most of our problems. She raley ever got in a fight with any of us. SHe was also the only one who had never told Rose to shut up, which I found very surprising.