"What? Disappointed?" HyeMin asked.

"DISAPPOINTED?!? BITCH I'M ECSTATIC" MinWoo suddenly jumped up and his head hit the top of the tent, "ouch- no but seriously, I'm so happy that I would've paid for everyone's alcohol for tonight if your future boyfriend wasn't paying already-"

"My future what?" I asked.

"Taehyung"

"Oh my god-"

MinWoo had followed me and HyeMin back to our tent after breakfast because apparently he had 'noticed' my 'cute' eye contacts with Jimin and wanted to know what had happened while he was having sex with his boyfriend.

"So what about Jimin now? I'm sure he knows about your date with Taehyung" MinWoo asked.

"Everybody knows about it" HyeMin said, "he's literally telling everyone.. but apparently the place is a secret"

"It's a secret for me too" I said, "the date has started already though... we're going canoeing together."

"Are you excited?" MinWoo asked.

I nodded, "but also nervous.. what if I have this sudden urge to kiss him too? Like it happened with Jimin?"

MinWoo tsked and sat next to me, "what did I tell you my little virgin best friend?"

"You're a virgin?" HyeMin asked, her eyes wide.

"Come on, it's not that bad-"

"You're saying that because you haven't had sex" MinWoo replied and I sighed, "anyway, back to what I was saying, I asked you to 'hoe out'.. don't hold yourself back.. you're doing great till now.. I expect nothing less from you"

I rolled my eyes, "you expect too much from me..."

"If the chance presents itself, you will kiss Kim Taehyung" he said, "now repeat after me, 'if the chance presents itself, I will kiss Kim Taehyung', come on say it"

"If the chance-"

"Very good- 'presents itself'?"

"Presents itself"

"I will?"

"Kiss Kim Taehyung, FINE."

"That's my girl" he grinned and patted my back.

"Good luck y/n" HyeMin chuckled, "you've got this."

"Oii y/n" MinWoo sidetracked me while we were going by the lake for canoeing, "what's up with the Han Jisung situation?"

"What- oh"

"Yeah, the guy you sold your best friend and future boyfriend to"

I sighed, "why did I even decide to tell you about it.."

"Just answer the question.."

"I dont wanna think about it on the trip... I'll let those thoughts into my head once we're back home.."

"Fair enough-"

"Y/n" Jungkook suddenly stood behind me and put his head on top of mine, his hands going around my waist, making my breath hitch.. this boy will be the death of me... "I haven't been able to get a hold of you the entire day.."

"Were you missing me?"

"Mhmm" his grip on my waist tightened and MinWoo looked really close to hooting and screaming.

"I think you're gonna have to miss her more, Jungkook" I heard Taehyung and felt his fingers entwine with mine, "she's mine-"

"Wow" MinWoo breathed, "it's a fucking kdrama"