"It's beyond me that rich people needs people to clean for them, when they can clean for themselves." I say, almost mockingly.

Makayla laughs a little before stating her opinion. "I agree. But the mansion is quite big for one man to clean it all by himself."

"He's  corrupt, Makayla." I turn my head to her, placing the bucket on the floor as we manage to join the kitchen. "And you know it, we have seen him multiple times in the club. He killed one of our girls, because somebody talked a little too much."

Her name was Jenny, probably the most softest female I've ever met. A beautiful blonde girl with a petite figure, also bubbly personality if I may say. She tried to stay out of trouble but she loved the attention she could get from any males; but it lead her to her own death. Once Falcone heard about it, he took the matter in his own hands.

Makayla shrugs and fills up her bucket from the sink. I shrug as well, I guess it's a sensitive topic, knowing Jenny and her was close friends.

"You're right" I hear Makayla say, which made me glance at her for a second. "But we don't have any other options but to clean. We will never be above these people, remember that." I nod a bit.

It's true what she is telling me. For century, Gotham had always been corrupted and never once been fixing the damages, instead it's a open wound that will never heal. Carmine is one of the problems that we cannot escape this madness, instead we simply just have to accept it. The rest of the D.A is part of the problem as well, but only the girls from the club knows what's going on behind close doors; the 44 below.

I frown in frustration and fill up my bucket once Makayla fills hers. She hand me a scrub, and points her index finger towards the shelfs; I nod my head and start scrubbing one by one.

Hours went past and we are finally done with the entire household. My hands is cramping time to time, not knowing how hard it it was going to be. Once I empty the bucket, I look over at Makayla furrowing her eyebrows as she taps her the pat of her fingers on the Nokia, figuring out how to text a message. She normally calls instead, based on her struggle to tap through the keyboards.

"Do you need help?"

Makayla shakes her head, "No no, I got this. I just had to leave a text that we are heading to the Wayne Manor."She told me we have another one to finish off. Although it's exhausting, it's still nice with some company, and I can imagine Makayla needs it more than I do since she's been cleaning alone for decades.

As we finally arrive to the Wayne manor, I am more than surprise to find out it's gloomy than most houses; however he owns the entire building. I didn't want to judge but it truly did look like it came from a horror movie. Everything is scary, even outside of the complex. No sounds, no people walking past the area. A large particles in the air makes the sky appear grey in the clouds, surrounding the Wayne Tower.

I follow Makayla from behind as she knock on the door. An old lady opens the door and greets Makayla, as they know each other very well. The lady looks at me and offers me the same smile; so I smile back at her.

The lady looks absolutely adorable. Her facial features looks more like a babyface, someone who had a hard time to escaping a youthful face; however you could tell she is pretty old. Silvery greyish hair color and the way she tends to limp at times.