The cross roads 130

Darulu whom had becomes very visible going by how he had came across Shazad wife.Whom literally had this switch of faith when it had comes to the bride and groom stories. That mostly had being inside of her mouth . Knowing how this had been borne with how she had viewed it from the original.Why going by the level of things higher and superlative in nature which had consisted. Of what  shazad wife had honored for a change going by the continuity . Amidst the the whole scenario of how she had intended to narrate thing to Darulu. Fortunately the meeting points going further down the lane. Had become very attached to Darulu going by how dark things had become for him .Since he had been throw off the radars and now walking with two human being . What had become an aim  for Darulu most especially is the cloth. That he had been after much more than that of his inheritance. Right now the three  of them had remained idol since had been a mountain work  . Knowing for the fact that what had most come out from another opening in life . That was why waiting for the next line of action which had become very necessary had to starts with a goal. That primarily people whom had known that goal most conquer .On the far end was the donkey man gathering lots off stones for himself . which was kind of very unusual since Darulu had showed him . Things about the coin which kasun had given not knowing that but time would be reverted. To how it's had once been know right now Darulu holding hand with empathy.

Do you want me to narrate my ordeal from what I have gathered so far as an infants whom had this view  about the marriages around one age and an ends pertaining to what had been going on for long said Shazad wife 

It's new as you have said it could you go into detail with me let me no the gist so I would point you towards another direction saids Darulu 

Well going by wants you are looking at I have the answer which is a faith upon the sand according so limits of things you are looking for as a person of great orientations said shazad wife  

Do you mean my epic battle with the clouds and all its fortress too its just a little hinted and uprising too how was your child and infancy's likes may the best win said  Darulu 

Darulu perhaps thinking rapidly as he had been casts out as a trouble maker . Whom now going further into the mountain tops to gather what things . That had been necessary for his semi para  adventure. Which was now halfway through the melting points when it's comes to what his looking for beyond . The mountain which might  been something so disheartening  in nature . Why any one whom had know lots of things concerning  how men like Dan . Makes head ways in life going by what had been on ground.Which had continuously lead into another crisis if it was going to be astray .Where the horse man like karua or kasun whom had been  borne much more of those things . Which had absolve so much of time and procreations gratitude and war and conflict .

Now going by how you intended to look for the things which is know where near the place you think off as a goal said shazad wife 

I would keep looking its something I must look for any way any how said Darulu  

you know going by her history about the groom and bride which had become another mythology mixed o blend with reality by how you choose to say those words like misfortune and what things that makes you finds the answer when both is applied said the donkeys man 

you know its never too late or large too twists and turn around based on what being out of reach said Darulu 

Darulu own Time within the mountains side had been very limited with the other three of them. Why it had been limited maybe that Darulu own type of appearance which had been cast as a result of people .whom had literally defined another of half-lives of sinisterly orderly. which as Darulu whom didn't know how the chance of interjection with the other three would sound like in nature.Why as someone whom had been buoyantly incline  being brought out . from the other side of the campus which had also left him .Now as the things that he was paying attention had been a priority.Since shazad wife was a prominent figure in the socialist factors too.Now going into the world and beyond the melting points . That  most  people called chronicle why still going by this massive town out . From what had been going across at those places he had left behind as a pioneer.Just than Darulu whom had been very twisted from the time that he had been with the Jos lock up. Now taking another faith which had become very immersive in many way . The things with him now was how to fix some crucial justification that had been on the road. Since gazing affirmably into the most desperation hour where Dan-land-din would be awaiting his pledge .Going by the number of Time that Darulu had ordained his foot step and passage into the next world.

You know going by how articulate and broad this mountain mayhem touring which doesn't reflect on any thing which is very meaningful however now I must make my fair judgement and section real said Darulu 

You are still talking about your last visit which had gone however my story about this couple is still a mystery and a intwine faith of  habour what is now gone is awaiting spirituality said shazad wife 

you know sam kind of getting your message however what going happen to my own plaits and custom since you are very obvious that this storyline line isn't a myth but a true legend which I could take as a transaction too said Darulu 

yes words don't lie all is through our minds going by what you need its sure said shazad wife 

Meanwhile at Jos town kasun whom had now been at the hole . With some cup of traditional liquid going by how things had become very paramount. And very inclusive in most part of Jos city and beyond . However one things which had been sure had been the warriors whom had gathered outside of the pits hole. Awaiting wonders and customer right to how kasun would puts things in place . After his stop-notched performance about organically making another thing much more useful by the day . Why going by how things had become intermediary with the list of this in the mid-turn over . Which had reflected own the positive side of tied. He had gone back to how Darulu whom was far away.  From his own line of anger had pushed him in the face simply because the hole .Which he had know poured some libations water with the key which had been buried inside off the hole. by this desperate move which had been waiting for an  answer from the dead journey. Where Darulu had been tossed to the side with the aim of practically going ballistic. Just as the journey which had become now rampant and very domineering with him. Wishing Darulu would fall into the had of his conquest whom he had wisely set as a trapped .

You know as highly as rationalized  things might be getting  in nature going by how immortalize  and coordinate all things is in accordance to the libations water mixed with tinted coal and honey pouring it back into the hole which that wise fool of an incarnate had dugout for my schemes and scandalizes motive to nourish my predictions to circuit said kasun 

It's been this dreadful this way around those chronically aftermaths now going by how all plan is being carried out with the entrusted dagger which is likely an omen conceive for him too said one of the warriors 

just wants its would be an asunder very soon I have much more backing than any thing in the world said kasun 

oh imaginable and believable too now its up to us to stop the on borne said the warriors.

Just quarter  to the midnight just as the scorching clouds which had blown into its full potential.Going by how far the mountain had Brought back Darulu back into the town when kasun had chased him out off . Since he had been tossed out of the van going back to get the cloak which was desperately needed for dan to make his coronation . As amongst the list of subordinates whom had the right to honor the dead. However Darulu had been brief about this situation mainly because he had his own finding too. As he had gotten back into the town he knew his enemy. Which had become a tale and half going by the influx of things . He had once again decided to cast the stones with one hand . By taking down all the men without force but a win Win strategy .Which accordionists going by reputations Darulu would conniving with his own innocence to win the battle off two things .

you know being borne into this words without a silver spoon and a place to rest its a liability on it own said Darulu 

you would not say that once's again if both things is asked of you said kasun 

Nothing is better than being borne right am beyond limitations right now it all in the mind  said Darulu 

you think there's is more to the challenge said kasun

just than Darulu had charged pushing kasun to the ground and throwing him down . Which the Supreme liquid that he had possessed suddenly back fired. By literally burning the men out through some sources of trickery and challenge.Going by  Darulu spiritual calculation which had become very successful. Since he had planned things inaccurately without mixing the wrong .As soon as he had done that he had taken the cloak forcefully from shazad wife ridding with his horse back to dan house. Where dan had taken the cloak however the bowl with the sand that had been with kasun was inside the house too . Which he had wondered however fighting with misfortune which kasun had predicted .Had suddenly became another obstacle which dan had knowledge off . 

The end .