sakosa Long queue 61

Sakosa after retrieving back into the House where the old man . Whom had been handed the token was staying .By now the old man had sat in the chair trying to know how much of a worth . is the token which had kasan very unwilling to recognize him so far and not forcing things on him. When it had come to his own mind and inabilities to trade with the world . That is just too verge and unrealistic in nature . The man had practically saw Darulu whom was know big News . On the day that he had being  lined up in contrast to holding a forbidden status in that town . And it had to door with his footsteps sand much more thing that had gotten him . on the plate on those who are very down wards with the law .if their was any thing he would have said to darulu that night . About keeping what is rightfully truth to the content about the slayed prince . Whom had gone words to words with him . While he was still alive his brown eyes had totally demonstrated . Something that was taken out of a sinister twist into another unsociable manner. Which had make the matter a gambling bond all it had to do was a menacing .Just the way kasan had grabbed him and pinned him to the ground .  Which was a born and fearfully constriction matters . it had to do with him not quickly recognizing  the prince whom apparently had this dissatisfaction day .What he had done was too grabbed him too and cursed him . And tossed him to the ground . With blood running through his nostril from than on lots of things had gone wrong . That was why he might have called his house sacred some thing no one can break into if they like . She had practically took herself into the living room . Thinking about so much of things going on in the society . And how best she had knew herself in so many concerning permission. And utterance in so many ways which she had felt Vanquished simply for two things. Not going sideways  but rather straight forward into what she could called  had narrow pathways .

I can see you are already so what practically lead you into the trapped said the man holding the token 

While it practically the same thing that brought you on your feet said sakosa 

what are you talking talking about you know it about the begins said the man 

you mean the outside weather what about it said sakosa very unstable

Sakosa was just too shorts of words why she had looked for what to say . But nothing to say  any more accept the mystical clouds . Which had Brought her into the man house as a result  he wasn't surprised . Why the orange clouds must have being a cunningly one he had thought to himself . So as he  was thinking about things and why in particular he wasn't bothered?Why coming so close into his own words and  shadows after still observing Sakosa .Whom was willing to cooperate with the  old man since  he  was in  his House .And any one who is in their right mind wouldn't thing on going against a rule . Which forbid disturbance in a life that they call home. According  to historian  fact which's could be predating back to some decade or century's back .When going back to the  roles especially when majority of happening .Which is calamity's in nature Almost due to calculations it is primitivism for any one . Whom had constantly kept  neighbors abbey from constantly visiting .The House which had this old-ways of avoiding whom they had suspected of trooping . Through the yard and moving back into the room that was full of this suspension  . And how instead of fighting  for non-entry into the  domains  that original's hindered one  . From coming next  to the  door  which usually  non one  had violated  it . why it was his rules and he  made  it clear about it . Although the  wooden  window  had holes  but not too bad . One  thing about the  continuous  primitive  ways that instead  of the  normal chasing out . it's had just been  waiting and waiting for things to happened . Which when  it those  it bring about  silence and dismay . According  to the  story that  back this door violation as strict one . Might  be  around October  late  to be  precise  when  a particularly  lady had gotten  into this troubled  . Just as Sakosa had been  trying to narrate  how  Darulu  was doing a digging for something peculiar in nature  .At the pits where all faces had been Brought about to check their capture .Just to refresh the man back  how they had gathered and watched Darulu in disgrace.   Which had consisted  of lots of things that he  had confessed .About himself  have through the   achieving of digging the ground  . When digging the particularly area relatively  sakosa whom had been carried away . By his presumably astonishing tactics which he had done through the digging .So that she might be confused about him since he had this wary way of making claims .That could be  unknown to any one who hadn't seen him for long in a days about hw was looking for in particular underneath the soils .While she was watching him without oughting  a word .That  would discourage him from is  through nature if he wants to be an hero . However knowing that the alternative therapy of  seductive . Might be through her own formula which she couldn't describe .

I can see you still digging as if the soil is about to drought said sakosa 

Honestly you really think that I call it had work  said darulu 

hard good frame of choice so what in particular are you doing this for is for a price asked sakosa

Not a thing of such am just destined to do that said Darulu .

Darulu had been shocked rethinking how people could bump into one another .when not looking or planning to do do on any given day .Which in this present Darulu had indirect bump into kasan and his altercation. With him whereby indirectly kasan antagonizing definition of bumping into him . Defines how visually things could be complicated by not looking at the right direction. Openly the word of the mouths was that knowing right away opened declaration. Some couples of days back Darulu was in a deeply sound sleep . When he had practically opened his eyes just the way dasun .Had done this was cunningly motivated in bid to gain attention . From what he had speculated to be a time frame whereby kasan whom was idolizing himself . Underneath the canopy somewhere in his courtyard thinking about his choice. About his practicing of given out a token and many more thing which wasn't within his heart. Why any one whom had know the significance of becoming a donor of a trade . which had gone beyond pardon rather alarming . Simply because