The clouds 110

The clouds which had its own complexity  in nature that had made its way  .Going by what had being in the  surface of the clouds. And beyond its existence in nature and many more of times  . Which had becomes something very terrifying to look into any way  .As the cloud had been a controversial issues to ascend too.Not to think of or know about in it in life simple because as descending down  . Beyond the visualization limitless space of time of nature that is glaring in the face   . What had continuously happened in the cloud as become a topic .Not sparing any one whom had ventured north or west way . Amounting  from the time of  it redness and hotness . Which no one withholding as a result of over boarding .Rumors  had not died down why simply because of it captivations . That what had been left and talked about as no one still could do anything. Obviously the  clouds  had become centralized in nature as down to it content  .Based on its coloration ambiguities in nature. Which had been very difficult to use for any reason in general  . However the deal behind the rewarding  had being demonstrated. Now more than ever in within that short term. 

You know you never need to tell me about the hole once more again I finally figured out what I must be doing inside of it's any ways said kasun 

You mean you are forsaken yourself anyway more than before going inside a hole or putting a fist inside of it with a gesture  which apparently holds lots of weighting behind it with a swiftly remarks that makes things shifting towards your targets said Darulu 

Now what on a third option how much of berth are you willing to take in a generally amidst these holes that you have carved out yourself from your own hands said kasun 

I'm berthing nothing own it's that how much of a kobo I would puts inside if it supernaturally or anything   said Darulu 

Darulu whom had totally become so bluntly about those things . Which kasun had exposing him outside of his mind . Making  him  the villain that he had once been and would ? .Since it couldn't be reverted to anything that's was good from start to the end. Why going by his chauvinist nature which had been a total problem  . Since this behavior was very much more dominating in nature. As a  Matter of fact  dominating character had become a measurement of command. To weigh him  down from his strength and nature too he had created . Despite him refusing lots of offers  which it's pronouncement. Could become very powerful and very strong too refused  . In nature from the  truth making things very difficult and unavoidable any way . That could continue to break war and collapse  up to  making thing very  ruthless  .When things are ruthlessly in nature  kasun could benefit from them  .Which could hurt someone thats is close without no mercy .According to the  tribute to that had appeared to be like a mantles. For being a public figure in the sight of his  town .Thinking that he should get up  right  away as public speaker . Once more for him  performing  his habit which could be very uprising to the lowest  . Something similar to miracles or other things which are complicated to twist .Mainly because he might be very caught up  in the other world of unsolicited. Pretense which most people always try's to shun knowing for the fact about its  gimmicks   . Without tempting approvals one that kasun had become terrific  .At any ways  that was why the warm and the sand had been there along .Which had it ways of ethical and mythical studies  in nature that are cordial too .As lots of  times  offer which  had being disputed lots of times just as he was doing  . As never seen before up to now and beyond the Time zone of the branding .It was totally getting mad and dead mad time without number . For someone whom had been  crusading just to get another preview of life. Like the so called magnificent  hole that he had happened to be questioning Darulu. knowing that his brown eyes had the power to go outside the surface of the pit. Maybe the world of enterprising Beyond  meeting people over and over again .  Which had become very rapid in nature and a pace of timely zone    . For some time now Darulu whom had become very silence by  kasun own words . Which  he  Had  allegedly claimed  that their something beckoning with a twist .

Now going by my words which its in the darks I forbid you  to utter any thing any more without my consent said kasun 

I barley know what you are talking about any way how may I assist you in nature said Darulu 

lots of thing happened I'm much more specific about it any way said kasun 

It's one of those problems right said Darulu 

Darulu whom  had finally given up on the message which can had sent him right way . The more he had discontinued his contact with kasun . The more he had found the luck however kasun whom had been very sinister . Had another motive despite the worm and the sand which Darulu had seen with his eyes. He had been limited to kasun now walking away from his command . Which had become something very dictated too as an individual once more with kasun . Trying to raise his voice and convincing Darulu about the worm . Which Darulu yet once more had becomes very bold to speak with him . Mainly upon  his  premonitions if that was  he had being faking about as of late   . About the impossibility that he had heavy weigh inside his palm . Going by another logic Muzari the one that had originally committed the mayhem. Had been sitting inside of the dark listening to the antagonizing words . Which kasun had puts inside  of Darulu minds watching the whole things . Take  effect while he was inside the pits with them all as they  never met. As far as he could originally  remember  no one knew how close Muzari had been with the prince. Whom had died within  the twinkle of an eye which was a result   Muzari own negligence. Why going accordingly to muzari words based own the prince last words. Which had been so  servile and very apart too . While he had been wounded and fallen to the ground . for going against another which had suddenly switched over to Darulu. Why the incident had much more of things over which could be influences and bad unionism . That was why for him watching kasun announcing his judgement . He had stood right in watched over kasun in dismay  and discomforting too . But since he was looked up too and all the attention was going over to Darulu. He had become very jealousy and unseasonable to why amounting too . The last dropped of words which had been also affirmative. Going  accordingly to seasonal Value between Darulu and kasun . Whom had been very unchallenging towards another going by how each individual had puts things . Which apparently it had witnessed lots of disharmonious secretion. That was why him seeing or listening to kasun philosophy had another twisting factor .As a person whom had his minds of his own and many more thing in line.

Permit me if I may asked when would all this journey take place due to uncertainness  about  it's   nature and future  said Mazuri

Knowing  how  some define ordained cloudily circumstances  had resurfaced   hindering your  performance which had become  infamously doubted  to  incurred the disintegration of  passing a transition of journey to another  not allowing  merit said kasun 

Why have you become so arrogantly challenging don't you in nature dont you think at this miracles of what you are doing is just too wrong too count said mazuri 

Going according to your words not my words honesty you have lots of time ahead of you said kasun 

kasun whom didn't feel the inches of Mazuri why  going by  his words .Which had continuously sounded  as usually  than before much more full of slander .And discontent somehow in nature and time . kasun whom didn't stop at anything but to find another thing . Which was less importantly in nature pertaining to what could mean for him .  Darulu whom  had tried to work out lot of things in general . Going by the  fact  that he had been once adorned  the city . However nothing was much more good . Than what it had now meant to be in nature that how things could get. While awaiting for the divinity clouds which had amounted to lots of route.  Within nature and time going by the hole .which he  Darulu had dugout for himself.

You know if there's was something much more added to this interesting run over I would had much more intensity to it so you can see and digging yourself said kasun 

you have nothing to add or offer so keep things to yourself as it goes on theirs after in all ways  said mazuri

Really  you should  thing twisted at times too said kasun 

Maybe not said mazuri