The root and the tribes Part 29

Darulu had listened to Dasun explanation on the occurrence of the orange clouds which by now he had the ideal . So what he had continued to do was to start conforming the evidence . That indeed the event had happened since the description of the cloud was very much undefined pertaining to the event . He was very intrigued mainly because he was flabbergasted about the new story pattern . Why because it was gradually unlocking something very intense and absurd that it was selfishly motivated . So while he was waiting on Dasun answer on the disappearance on the lost couple . Something had told him to go further down away from the pale of stones . That they had removed from a certain location spot for a proof . Since he had remembered Dan words which was very tough and crucially motivated about the blue cloth. Which he knew he had to go down into another narrow line that he was following so thats Dan admonishment. Would be revised in this since that he was the one who had placed him against the mountain . Something that he would love to do but the risk which was being swept under the carper was showing their body parts .As he had gotten down the mountain he had turned left and there he had seen something spectacular which he took notice off when been driven by the men threatening to aim someone .

Dasun I need you to come down here at once said Darulu

Are you ordering me or what because you have let me made my claims and points said dasun

Thats wont be necessary just come down here at once said Darulu

Well if you say so but don't forget we still have the stone being scattered and the flat surface are let on touch you only lay your hands in their before we told about the bride story said dasun

As dasun was slowing working down the mountain he was very curious about what his friend had seen because they were so disorganized right now . Which literally shouldn't be so one would suggest that before going into a full review of a case . The spot where it had be chosen should be made as a breathing group for that case . Instead of going down the mountain which was very unclear to him because he knew Darulu was from Lagos . How then would he know Jos buried secret more than himself . So while he was getting closer to Darulu he was very certain that what he wanted to show him. Maybe something that he had seen but he had missed it because he chooses to ignore it . As soon as he had gotten close to Darulu he had looked toward the direction that he was aiming at because he wanted to go with his plan. But to his surprise everything was very emptied because it was just some land mass with the roads. That cars had used for inter-junction network to meet up with their daily routine . Which dasun had nodded his admitting to Darulu that the next car would come. Soon because he had guessed that was why he had brought him back down the mountain . Then to he was hoping that he knew the nearest stop junction which he was going to give him.

The next bus would be arriving pretty soon if thats what you are looking for said dasun

Nope not really just take a look over their where that man is taking a drink said Darulu

Come on right now what the ideal of that now because we are supposedly aiming to get the blue cloth which makes sense why change the topic to another mans business said dasun

You will find out soon if i'm right or wrong it all depends on you now said Darulu

Dasun was looking so disturb because that was not what they had came there for any ways. To make matters worse he had been there before Darulu had arrived .And he had done is calculation very well which Darulu wasn't aware of it any way . So he was hoping that probably he would take Darulu on a good spin . Where he could bet the cloth was hanging there if money was required to be laid down . In other for it be recovered right away but this man was proving very stiff . And self centered that was why he had told him that he Wass going to find out soon . Another look into Darulu direction was a big car coming their way . Dasun wasn't very sure if there was going to be connection between the road and Darulu . The reason why was because from an angle looking at the car slowly aiming into their direction . Couldn't be more frightful than ever because anyone could be ion the car . Which was a big problem because with that unidentified persona it means they are in for a big surprise . Which means big trouble for them on the mountainside and having to deal with it means lots of undercover work. Why was because it meant be the sneaker of some authoritative individual who would make an arrest for trespassing on that ground . Why was because he was the one that lured Darulu from Datsu to the mountain .

Now I see you are aiming for us to be in big trouble thats why you cant keep you eye of the street said Dasun

Why did you say so they said they would be here to supply some information about this mountain side said Darulu

What's that purely cheating didn't dan told you not to tell a single soul about this undercover work and I risk my integrity for your skin now the car that is aiming at our way have two side to the coin said dasun

Relax I have everything sorted out but what those the two side of the coin means in this case said Darulu

Dasun had told him exactly what he had meant so while the car was coming . He was planing out his own scheme in order not to be caught unaware of the car habit . Which Was very common for most people in Jos State to have to this undefined habit . That send other people on a rampage even though they feared the sneakers so badly . But that dosent make them friendlier with any one trying to see what they are up too . After he crisis had been reported usually in the night time which some people don't want it to exist .Which had warranted them to react in that type of manner of any such that leads to the provocation . Their habit when driving their cars on the Road is trying to stop and hinder one another from reaching their destination on time . Which is like a miscalculation of the road safety policy because originally every one is allowed to drive and stop. But however when it become intense as such as the clouds which people are thrown into confusion . There wary impetuous attitude takes full control of them on the main road . Which at the end of the day most things are most going according to as planned.

The car is coming closer to us and I'm still very unsure whose behind the wheels said dasun

Relax you would find out pretty soon don't get to much of tension because you caught me cheating said Darulu

Who ever that is I pray nothing bad ever happens said dasun

Believe me nothing bad would happen I made arrangement Already so it wouldn't affect you said Darulu

As soon as the car had come close to them Darulu had worked in front of it . He had put his body into the car while talking to the driver whom Was agreeing with what ever was being discussed . As for Dasun he didn't come near of the car instead he was just wishing they were back at the mountain .Instead of dealing with an unknown's entity which perhaps they could be machineries. Whom had slept someone where very unpopular because mostly thats what they are hired for to do some kind of uncompleted work of the agent .so he had continued observing them from a distance until one of them had gotten out . Then was working towards him which he had gradually kept moving back despite the friendless the man was offering . Suddenly he had pulled out a knives from his pocket warning off . The tall man whom was coming despite the threat too his life but as soon as he had gotten close . The msn had taken the knife from his hands and he Was very kind that he had decided to negiotate thing with dasun. While dasun had accept so he was being lead to the mountain. Which without taking them he was going back to where Darulu had came from before going down the mountain .

Sorry we are very late because there was mayhem in Datsun city which was boiling hot said the man

What is making it boil asked Darulu

It because of the sneaker who had been caught and now the people are defending him why other disagrees thats why we had to take the other route said the man

No wonder you guys had you car partly cover with spray which is quite impressing said Darulu

As the man had turned to the place were Darulu and dasun had mounted the stones . The man was seeing something which wasn't interpreted to dasun and Darulu . But some of his crew had understood what that had meant by giving that look which was very intensive . An as a matter of fact he was very serious and was willing to debate on the issue . That had made him to be so intense in the first place which is the way the stone was being arrange in some kind of order . That was very related to the continuous event that dasun was talking about the mysterious disappearance of the bride . It had fleshed back in memories to the happening in the mountain said where allegedly the puzzle was never solved . But now another way out to solve what had disclosed unsolvable had suddenly made it way . Without the student not knowing what they had particularly done .

You know the two of you techno- geniuses in you on way when we were across the road far way back