Midway 76

Darulu whom had still remained at the position which he had been from the Time. Dasun had been captured and sight him free by the young man visiting . Whom had sneaked through the back door through another ways .That's know one knows about in the way that is just too much of a things .Now the thing about him sitting down idolized and not still moving forward is  because he had planned . Another strategy which  Might be because he was sitting down at the  pits . Not doing anything what so-ever because he had made himself that way . Dasun whom had become very impatient and very unfulfilled . About Darulu own darkness's trade which was as bad as anything . That is known on earth requiring lot of stress and headaches normally for hard work . But something that wasn't as hard as anything had to be soft if not then it just as bad. As anything known without all this practice which was meant to undermined himself. The voice which had been unfamiliar leading him .Into this reimagining of Darulu in College as he had always done  .Putting him into the place which he had also reimagining him to be in the past .Where one thing about him in particular also was him fond of disorganized himself. With the use of particular sitting somewhere open living himself .so carelessness a target to danger one that dasun was part off .To what he had gotten both of them into with this trails and test game .Which was playing now with him .He  couldn't see very clearly due to the complexity of the light . Mainly because of the  light was low in quality that was why he had short eyesight. But vividly it was just getting all started over again .Simply because what Dasun had wanted to draws from him . Trying to prove some of his theory above  Darulu own impediment  recitation.  Particular strong wording that are lengthy to force Darulu into a soft blow .Simply because the man whom had visited dasun has describe most have been preordained and cast too .

you haven't told me in  particular where  you are going with this game said dasun 

No where near anyone just to myself I have this impediment circle running through my vein all it as to do with is the series of mistribubation from all ago said Darulu 

you mean your different encounter with lots of people in this unwanted town said dasun 

Now what advise go you give me beyond my understanding and how  to drawn the point said Darulu 

Darulu whom was very much more curious of his intuitional circle with the never  ending episodes . Where all things going on at the pits and outside of it stills remains too daunting . To want to approach it from other angles pertaining to entry and exit doorways .Which practically means that him still sitting inside of the darkness not going any where  . Without  a response from any one about how long this  circle would last. Since sincerely speaking Darulu had continuously blamed his unluckily charm.That had Brought him into this on endless games where the miserable .And less adventurous incline take the blame in many ways that deflect their moral . Originally speaking Darulu whom had been in this condition should have try an alternative.if their was a  way out side of the lock up that's he had still maintained his non-innocences. A character self-identification which attributes to unconditional guiltiness. Which he had been divided on the issues over and over again making it  one of the worst in a decade.And for some one whom is sitting idol inside of the pit hole looking very displeased. When his innocence had been bought for a stark of worthless discouragement questioning the fact circle.As in why it is impossible to live the darkness and attend to the light which has been locked in a trance too.As someones whom had broken so many grounds based on his barrier.Living it in the past amidst his disparity and low self confidence in this situation order than life.Which had stood right at his face unsettled for many high price of earning where they are kept. Also going back to college  days with his campus circuit unit whom had paved the way . Into his own type of unionism succession now upon getting too  close to his goals  . He was being captured by mare distraction and a tale of continuous chaos . That never stop from making things very complex in natures and form an unholiest  relationship.  Amidst his own doubts and adjustments circle of time .  Which had crippled him and rendered him so useless in nature amidst the darkness  . And what he had passive to be happening around him to be very disproportional. Why sitting in the dark amidst the crisis which he couldn't reprimanded.Instead what was going on inside of his mind was a thing so unofficial marked .Since he had hoped to live it that way for more than half of  a doubt .Which in order word things that are already in the dark both physically and artificially.Could be another chauvinist intakes for his competitor outside of the pits .Why they are the one doing most of the uncertainty and unnecessary stagnancy.For a person who  had still refused to get up from where his being sitting . It's better to challenge the his action once more in person .

You should try out order new things which are very much more in higher demand said Dasun 

what are you talking about in general it like a randomizes circle of a thing knowing how much things always goes round without uncertainty it literally dark no light to makes it shine said Darulu 

You've always said this so many times so tell me who are you asked dasun 

what do you mean who am I don't  said Darulu 

Darulu had summoned discouragement even in his disparity condition  .This was very critical as he was going backward not forward from anything.That he was doing now he had been tossed aside by his own word .Yet once more if anyone looking straight into his eyes socket . While talking with dasun on how poorly  they had both performed .Based on the communication going on with the two men.Whom had been very challenging considering that they both had their own point of view . Which had divided them with someone  one reading the other minds . And trying to create another's types of complications .Which had been added to the plague that was said to have been going on  . Within their friendships in general living both side unpredictable in nature.Why the word from both men mouth which they both spoken had been broken . in general it couldn't be reattached anymore for any reason . However as the men had continued yo look at one another not knowing . What to do even though it had been darker than any thing earth.Darulu whom might have been the worsted  hit had became very agitated on his own minds . Why mainly because as he had sat in the darkness wondering. In particular how he was going to coped with lot of impossibility that had been going on . Around the dark prison yard somehow he  had suddenly risen up  . Which was his own temperament  limits and started