Saltry 117

Sakosa whom was inside the House presently doing what she had loved the most  which was beings herself . What ever that had meant it was much more than a touched that Amaru had given her  . Right now sitting by the corner of the the room trying to recollect the things.Which she had said too Amaru . About playing her must cherished tricks on him about the boss or whoever that she had describe.As a person of character now waiting inside the house Wondering. What types of things she would be doing right going by her words . Now since kasun had become very faraway from her. From the time he had criticized her  for being to opened based upon the journey. That had almost cost him lots of things going by the challenges.Right now sakosa whom didn't have anything . That she was doing  constantly mainly because when she had left the traditional place . Where  she had made friends with Amaru whom had become very unsure. About things going by his own concern observation right now she had gazed at the window. Wishing that something might happen which could mean totally different things .All in general and many more things at hands .Right now watching herself still not being able to cope with things in general.About the way she had ditched Darulu and tossed him to his face . which she had caused herself much more wisdoms.Going by the words that Amaru had gone by as of the time . which had help her thrive as a very tricking individual .Whom had donated something as of that tricks .

When last have you thought of waiting a traditional cartel said sakosa 

More than many times any thing traditional or assorted in nature said Amaru 

I cant believe its maybe my unnightmare which have been awaiting for long sad sakosa 

unnightmare really you know imagine me not forgetting to inform you about another factors you know the one you've given me said Amaru 

Amaru whom had taken his own type of ways to sakosa house .which now she had totally been booked with him going by his words . She's had totally adjusted the Curtain and she was much more ready to speak . About the things which she had chosen for Amaru whom had been salty . And certain that was how she had describe him that why going by his words . which she had observed as someone whom had gone against. Something which had become very unsettled since she knew that he was very determined. To pull himself behind the back door just as similar as Darulu whom had foolishly. Tried his unluckily charm with how she had puts the oil and the rams creating something much more conceived. Why also going by how she's had managed to use the rope which had become a leading factors .About things which she could nurtured going by what she had chosen as a second choice . which now mean that Darulu although charming by his darkness's . which had gone with swollen oranges which had become another's things . However now she had sat inside of the room going from being two sides of a person . To trying to switch into another emissions which could be very center stone . Now Amaru whom had considered himself hiding which was very famous . Why any one whom had been hidings with lots of things . That is very unreasonable in nature most suppress it hotness.

Now going by how you have gone so far about what you notice about me when you make your wording known to me in the traditional place last evening doing what you are doing no offense to me courtesy first bad later said sakosa 

Not again stop all this things its just unremarkable how come you are that way said Amaru 

Now what up you are the one with the seasoned story at Just in the middle of it said sakosa

stop stop immediately I don't recommend that with any ones however why I came to join you here is to know about many thing said Amaru 

Sakosa whom had becomes very cooperative immediately why Amaru didn't know whom she was at list he had seen kasun fury . Which had become something that she had wanted to dive into as someone going  extremely uncool. Why kasun whom had sat closed to him might be the one things . She would try to take to the journey which had becomes a thousand fonds . Now to spice up Amaru with her most recent words . Which she had wished to take him by the horn . Since no one was paying attention . Just the two of them doing what thing most people do . Listening and trying to get thing arranged if that could be fixed or not as a person. Right now her spicy traditional looks at the advancements . Which she had to cook as quick as she could think of right away . Why going accordingly to what she was willing to make him go through again . Now how spicy a traditional cunningly game that's it just too noisy for any one . Whom had becomes very complicated going by the same story . Now she had gotten the points about another things . Which was going to be Elaborated and detail on how she's was going to get him. Right on the spot with these spicy thing of a planned .That she had done to get him up and running .

Did I tell you about myself or did you know it yourselves said Sakosa 

What are you trying to talk to me about said Amaru  

Well since you where hiding just as I figured out about half as much as many thing would you care to  permit me to be very listenable to your plate said sakosa 

On what terminology and conditions is that if I may asked said Amaru 

Amaru whom had sat close to sakosa with a drinking cop trying to embrace her.Why the reason was that mainly going by words of her mouth . Which she had wanted something very spicy and blended to add to Amaru own condition . That he had literally been used to as someone whom had been in cross. Condition with and terms with himself  as a person whom had been tellingly all his word to sakosa . The more sakosa had wanted to listen from another chapter . Which was going by his words he had been ready to get used to her. Now Amaru whom was waiting for how far she  was going to take him . To another level which had become necessary highly than before he had been alone. And getting used to his loneliness before coming in contact with sakosa whom had taken a chance. To make him what he was now with her going back to the nights before where he had sat .Inside off the traditional work shopping building lots of activities.which had consisted him and his boss whom had another things doing . Which had become very superficialities in some ways other than life . As he had thought of away where he had last remember his boss . Going through many absence that had becomes very withhold and redrawn as a person.Whom had both the time to listen to the words of someone's whom had been gone . With the things which had been very disregarding in nature why it's was as if his boss . Had literally gone very on an underground soulfulness. When he had lists taken Amaru by his words as someone whom hadn't been visible . from him being so hyper absences in the things which he had become used to . Probably because on a regular day if not for him hiding under the shade . And showing things to her at the most vulnerable times of his life. Where inconsistency has a primary study for sakosa .Whom had become very attached to him became physical to him.  Which accordionists to any one whom had been in that condition with the new spiced .Intensity's of  weighing in of what in broad and day amongst him being attached to her.

Now we've become best at what we do which ids trying to cover up some issues on why you look so sad bu I have other thing that could mixed with the blend as an individualism's whom had this others side to parenting so word you drop the word said sakosa 

Again I thought you listened to me when I told you am very uncomfortable and unsure about me moving up towards another direction mostly when it basically as a criteria circumstance now it turns me up when you are playing with me all over again said Amaru 

Now when last did you buddy up I mean the most racing not the one you reveal to me said sakosa 

Quietly and honestly when you come for me at the traditional warehouse where you stormed me out of my chaos it's that buddy for you said Amaru 

sakosa mind had moved into another primary concessions which by adding the spiciness  . That could be darker pepper going by the night .Which had become something of an era that must people whom had the mind of a womanly touching . Could take most cases to where the most reliable mind had wanted to go look for a cash . Why right now sakosa moved her mind gently into the night . As she had taken up the cover and ready to go deeper with pushing him to the positive time . To further had much more things to his mind  and attitudes . which had becomes of low class and her working . His way up the ladder with him doing things that are very softly headed . She knew that hinting up his chat box which had been something very amplified. Forever with himself but as the words of her brown sugary eyes  had puts thing in mid twisted faith from soft tone to complexity .

You know I said something once more if you take your time to suppress that out of touches mood that literally takes things from inconveniences to much more desirables mood awkwardness sentiments which had become very devastating could be erased from any angles said sakosa 

so you are talking about me being twin with moving back and going forward it makes sense too said Amaru 

Thats the phrase now you wanna now what have been planning for long said sakosa 

Nothing if don't tell me said Amaru