Palm sweats 63

Sakosa whom had continued  to watched  the  man has he had practically  become  mute . All because he had suspected something was going too happened . Which might be right away or later as the case may go . The reason why he had suspected that thing would happen was simply by looking at sakosa brown eyes. Which had reminded of a particularly moment so few seconds back . When sakosa hadn't broken into his house for safety and furthermore exchange of interrogation.What had happened as usually was that the soldiers who had given him . The token and told him about a particular come back . which he wasn't delightedly to have why he had thought they where through with him. Knowing how they had gradually changed their motives . About what he had needed to do with the token which was something that was for concern . Mainly because it had this type of logic of logistic that had been dugout from a legendary incantations.Which could have been on a very limitless pages why it was multitasking in nature . And it had left him very vulnerable to an open new source of contaminated memory's.which if Frequently if time is not being taken to consideration he might burn himself out .    Why  their was this type  of adage  that goes  this way a dogs barks . When  it's  sees something  very  vicious in nature .   But keeps mute When it being  it goes beyond it limits as in the barking . That was how intimidating he had gone from being a loud man .To somehow becoming very less of a man as a result of kasan . Whom had gotten him so hatched up that he was going to break.just as anyone would do when it comes into early interrogation of things that is off boundaries.  He had Gotten his own shadow had played a first one on him .which is by working out on so many thing pertaining too lots of things . So he might presumed living a positive  remarks on the words so far in time .But on the contrary it didn't makes nothing change since it wasn't what he had described .

I can see you've been standing outside the yards watching me Sakosa 

it just the last thing , the very last thing that has been discussed said the man 

you mean the man inside the pits said sakosa 

Nope not that its mean frankly I can not resist my own plaits for recovery said the man 

The man whom was still waiting outside of his domain thinking very confused  . About kasan and his entourages whom might be showing up at past midnight hour. Something that they where know for in many years .For carry out as an unseat of disunity in the society. Known for breaking  ranks amongst those who are unluckily . This oriented in the same society that they had been brought up with for individualism .Which is very difficult why due to his level of skilled in allowing people  . Waits somewhere in the darkness's hour before working in on them . Without them uttering a world and instanced at large because they had lost contact. With how best they had last seen themselves going against an order. Which was just too much impunity than relief.Making it  another high way to ungodly miscommunication of words and triumph.Usually the late hour where the men had come into being is  when they had been overwhelmed by their own joys . Which isn't bad but it is very dangerously motivated by war and disunity a logged.which could be palpable and voiced out immediately when it being done .With striving those whom had wanted behind for the uprising of their surprised  visits .  That was going to be  targeted for something much more than the exchange .Which had become something very saddest in nature . Rights now he might be preparing for them to come very late knowingly how much they claimed to miss any one . Whom had gotten this type of unlocks door syndrome with the intention of harming. Their opponents with words and gradually subdued them .With expert and ragging intolerance which now could mean a lots is out .  While he had continued to stare at the lady . Whom was drinking the traditional blend. Which the more  she had also starred at him she's had suddenly changed . her mind about still waiting inside of the House . Why she had lots of questions to answer from answer within the man parameter. The more she had done the calculations of how she was going to practically . Going to have the grand finale of darulu own outer appearance. Which she hadn't seen for a long Time in a role that has been proven .Why she was the perfect narrator and waiting inside of the house .To pitches how best to deal with how  she had describe . A day with Darulu or madly how she's had observed . What could be going on as a matter of hours  and second intervals letting kasun know how to hit the hammer .

what seems to be the problem you are very confused said the man 

i'm confused how do you manage to detest thats in any one are you supposed to do that or frequently  doing it just to hate or me said sakosa 

i'm doing it because there is something i see which you dont see said the man 

What might that be in any ways asked sakosa 

The man was just too much to be going around in circles not wanting to talked about who's coming over .Which clearly if she finds out who is coming over to the place . She might freak out just as she's was doing something that is highly profilings . Although she could recognize the danger that lays ahead of the games .Why it had gotten too  much of fear and it could furthermore more create so much of insecurity's .Why originality which had become a logical terminology for the soldiers . Whom had worked over some  miles in a day taking a round look at the whole area .Which unluckily the man who had gradually being forced. To take a token based on his whereabouts and what he had accomplished . Throughout that journey on a role