Who's 64

Nanase whom as usual had been up and tight in the bed.Just to looks up gathering up her thought on the statue . Whom she was pretty show he was around somewhere at the hotel.Doing whatever he was supposed to do while she had picked up the statue . She had gathered up some momentum particularly about how to tackle . Darulu disappearing into the wild end of jos city . Which had seen Darulu not returning back as a matter of fact he had gone. Any one who know how totally disappointing restrictively journey which had continued with only tinted thought .And practically unable to redeem it back why it was far away and gone. It had being given to her by karuga whom had continuously query her .About how think was going so far particularly the statue whom she had been reluctantly absurdly with it . Why knowing how ignorant thing could be practically daunting and uninvitedly alarming . With how karuga whom was like the capital had picked up one words . To another going back and fonts the place .just to add value to the absence of the work inside of the minds at large .One things he  had told  nanase is that no Matter how insufficiency .She had collected felt particularly about a hidden topic.That karuga whom had referred her to the other man whom was at the park . Trying to show her the other side of  how if had felt in jos city particularly with the noise around Which at this stage it was a big issues for nanase why literally it had been a huge  . Break down knowing how thing had been at the last resort . Whereby she had being carried away by what was still going on . Daunting as it may sound nanase had founded something more than time .  During one of the nights in Jos city trying to work out the things. she had left behind . At the hotel shortly after the waitress had called her mad for practically running down . The hall way onto  the street which was very scary . Why knowing  how thing was going on very alarming in nature . With lot of  tremors as if practically the earth was more than a breathing ground . It was then she had fallen into another mysterious detachment .

On a good day as this what do you think the weather specifically  means  for you when you try running yourself out of the box said a man whom she had caught trying to avoid something dislocated 

you mean me I don't Specifically no any thing which is so much of a formalities said Nanase 

Then why did you run live that it a words of mouth said the man 

Are you in some kind of rush , I out said Nanase 

Nanase whom was very unsuccessful at knowing the muscularity body language . Which had apparently gotten  displayed on a broad night  . The the man that was trying to get words from her mouth as in way. She hd ran out of the hotel building and ran into him for cover by not going into detail .Something had told him that right away she had to be one of those human . That most have been running from one of the wasn't calamity . That was going around the hotel venue in broad daylight . Which this was going to be a door opener for him . Why he had initiated this problematical mayhem .in the first place is to create another end contrarily to what any one has suspected off . This mayhem was simply to look for the worsening scenario  that could happen within a jiffy of a time .It all  began with him  trying to glance through the window at his own residence . Some where not far from where nanase was living when suddenly a knock on his door . To him whoever was knock the door had to wait a little while or knock harder . Since what he was looking outside was a zonal ground . For troubling times so he wasn't  bothered while the door had continued to hit . it critically level  and him buying the time just to take a quick action of courage . To create a panicky crisis which could result to an out break of a new carnage of evil. Since he was counting the day and night combination just as the old folks. Whom where also out of within or outside the town outskirt . With a sincere belief of tragedy and rampage about what they had gathered so far as a union . The mayhem was misdirection of what he had passive . With a man opening his car and trying to look around just to see if someone was watching him .Note has he was watching the man within the widow sheet had kept on observing . how best he was doing if he was going to misbehave in any nature since it was dark . At night and the only thing he could see was the man . Trying to hold what he was holding and waiting for an introduction . When suddenly the man had varnished from within his own sight . As  a mare direction from his own phone . When he had came back he didn't see the man . But somehow he had noticed  the  man yelling . At him through the window for not watching over his  car . And allow people to sits inside of the car without any precaution of what soever. This was like a prank at first but it had gotten ugly . Which obviously Nanase whom hadn't been so keen on this issue.Why due to the untimely crisis she was having on her own in the first place.Who In the first place was  a result  of his own experience .Which had slowly began with him trying to make an edge way .This in this way things could be intact  since what he was practically doing .At that time was to read through nanase mind and cross her through her rush . At this sight  something had told him he was going to work her up into that trap. Something that he had originally created for the mayhem . Whom was going to be another rumor in Jos city not knowing that nanase . An outsider whom had lost all the contact in the jos and was probably running from what had sacred her .

it's a damn shame you look practically responsible for what I wanted to convey said the man 

I know you're looking for an apology which I would give to you in abundance however do you me to narrate had brought me out said nanase  

so far so good am good stories  always take Longer than  ever to sits and wanna listen too , how about I show you what being up with me said the man 

it would practically sounds much like where and coming from why don't we agree on on thing so far said nanase 

The man whom had wanted to cause mayhem in the twinkling of the dark night . And hoping people would suddenly become  affected by his own . Actions which was a combination of what he knew so far about hold over . The man opening his thought and gazing around just as he had seen the man . Did his worse when he had accused him of letting a totally new breed. Of human whom had no value for owning up to their  words . Come through the back door living him to further bargaining. For a law price which frantically the other man whom was now with nanase. Whom had taken the hint where he had list expected in nature . Now as the man had bashed so many things out of him .Living him So too breakdown and he had this day going on. So it wasn't so innocent when he had found nanase. To hatched out the left over off the other man bashfulness controversial word. Now only  time would break the man from the deceit he was going to use against nanase .Since she had moved into his lane without any much more talking .which on the contrary's it had practically hold things very steadily but unworthiness too. The  man  had suddenly started preparing  to switched the roles . Simply because nanase had this view about so many thing things . That by marly looking at her she was  By namely putting nanase in the brick of the Spotlights . Since the way she had appeared was much more like she went willing to get enticed . By the man own way of hospitals which was just touch tp comprehend .She had had things fearfully led silence at her door step.