Kids Sometimes Die

It was over. Yes. It is all over. The bodies of not only citizens, but now our friends lined the street. Even I, who had been through it all, the only one to make it to the end, lie in a pool of my own blood. Taking the final slumber. My eyes closed to the word.

But there was no reason to be upset. No. For we saved the world. We shut down the power station, stopped the zombies, and kept Nick from ending it all.

These saving grace was not achieved without great sacrifice, but none do. For all I knew, Hannah was the only survivor left in America, and I knew she would make sure our story was told. Make sure that it was known that the zombies had been stopped. There were no more giant people, or bugs. All was at peace.

So, many people perished. Almost an entire country wiped out. But one thing was for sure. And that was us fifteen kids would live on. Ian, Nate, Emily, Angela, Katie, Sadie, Kyra, Emilee, Miranda, Sam, Josh, Samuel, Gavin, Morgan and myself. We would all live as the kids who saved the world. Even Nick will be immortalized in the end.

And you may wonder how, for we are all dead. But that's not true. Our bodies may no longer run, but we're kids... And Kids Never Die.