Percabeth Headcanons/Drabbles - 4

___♪___

___♪___

Annabeth felt Percy's weight leave the bed a few seconds after the baby's wails first started. He had gotten up and quietly walked over to the baby's crib; due to the couple's constant anxiety and stress of monster attacks, baby Faith's bassinet was moved to temporarily stay in the master bedroom of their apartment, in order to ease the nervousness of the young new parents.

Annabeth heard Percy gently pick their daughter up, she was fussing a little bit, and he sat down in a chair in the corner with her. The blonde demigod started to roll over and was about to ask if the baby needed to be fed when she heard her husband's low, soft voice talking to their daughter.

"Hey Faith," he whispered to her in the dark. "Is my baby girl gonna be a night owl like her momma?" With that question came a soft coo almost in response to her husband's question. Listening to him talk to their infant daughter made Annabeth's heart sing and she couldn't bring herself to interrupt such a moment.

She laid there with her eyes shut, listening as Percy continued to talk to their baby, and Annabeth fought the urge to break out into a smile, trying even harder to keep back the tears of joy she could feel starting to form in her eyes.

Faith fussed a little more and Percy chuckled before speaking again. "Okay, my little warrior. Let's make a deal," he offered as he rocked her gently.

"How about you cooperate with Daddy for a little bit tonight, huh? Let your beautiful mother sleep for a little while longer," he suggested. "Your mom over there," She felt Percy's eyes look up and gaze at her "sleeping" form on the bed.

"You might not be able to tell, but she's had a stressful week, and to be honest, your nightly screaming routine isn't helping much."

He let out a sigh, prompting his tiny daughter to let out another small coo. He chuckled at her reaction, it was as if she responded on purpose.

"You have her eyes, my Agapiménos. You know that? You have your Mommy's eyes."

Annabeth resisted the urge to look over at them, she continued to listen to her husband converse with Faith. "You don't know how lucky you are that she is your mom."

Annabeth could feel tears of joy build up in her eyes as Faith let out a tiny giggle, Percy let out a sound that mirrored their baby's.

"I'll tell you, you get your sweet stubbornness from her," he said with a chuckle as he tried to calm her down.

Annabeth rolled her eyes behind her closed eyelids.

"You know, you are absolutely beautiful when you sleep," he mused quietly. "Just like your momma."

She tried to muffle a giggle in order to not give away the fact that she was listening, which inevitably failed.

She could practically envision the smirk on Percy's face when he spoke, "Looks like mommy isn't as sleepy as I thought." Annabeth heard her husband slowly make his way back to the bed, carrying the baby in his arms. She felt his weight sink in the mattress as he sat down on the blankets, she could hear the soft, slow breathing of the baby.

Annabeth sighed with a smile and turned to look at him, moving a hand to his cheek as her lips made contact with his jawline. The dark haired demigod slowly pulled away and looked into her eyes as Annabeth smiled up at him.

"You heard every word, didn't you?" he asked with a sheepish grin.

"Mmhmm," His blonde wife hummed, shuffling to sit upward. She placed her head on her husband's shoulder to look at their baby, Faith stared with big eyes up at her parents.

"She really is beautiful, she definitely has her daddy's hair." Annabeth mused before yawning quietly. She leaned down to kiss their daughter sweetly on her tiny nose,

"She's going to be a fighter, just like her father." Annabeth purred.

"A fighter, just like her mother you mean." He pointed out, Annabeth rolled her eyes playfully, and Percy planted a kiss on the side of his wife's head. "Strong like her mom, too," he said when he pulled away from her hair.

"But she's definitely gonna have your troublemaker, ambitious antics, Gods help me." They both shared a chuckle, Percy let out a content sigh as the couple went back to admiring their baby. "I want another one."

"Slow down, Seaweed Brain. She's not even two months old yet." She teased, prompting her husband to chuckle again.

"I know, I know. But look at her.." he held Faith up a little. "She's so small, and adorable, she's got my puppy-dog eyes..."

"Yeah, yeah she does." Annabeth giggled, shifting her body to lean closer to Percy. He placed a kiss on his wife's forehead, then placed another on her shoulder, then her neck. Faith let out a cry, drawing her parents attention back to her.

"I think she's hungry." Annabeth muttered, pulling a strand of her golden hair behind her ear.

"Is that right, baby? Are you hungry?" Carefully taking the baby from Percy's hands, she carefully stood up from the bed. Percy smiled softly as he watched his wife bounce their crying daughter in her arms, shushing her lightly.

He leaned his head back against the pillow, staring up at the ceiling and let out a sigh of bliss, shutting his eyes momentarily.

Once Annabeth had finished feeding Faith, she laid her baby down in the crib to rest and made her way back to the bed. As she laid back under the covers, Percy wrapped his arms around his young wife's waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing it sweetly.

She giggled as he kissed her collarbone trailing up her neck and jawline until he reached her lip, which he kissed tenderly.

Annabeth sighed softly and whispered in a hushed tone as to not wake the now sleeping baby, "I love you, Percy Jackson." He kissed the spot below her ear. "I love you too, wise girl. So, so much."

"I can't believe we made such a beautiful child, we're so lucky." Annabeth mumbled into the crook of his neck, resting her hand on his chest.

"Yes we are. By Gods, I'm the luckiest guy in the world with you in my life."

"You're so cheesy." She breathed with a laugh, moving her hand to his jaw. "But I know I'm lucky to have you too, and I love you both." Her gaze moved to the crib against the wall of the bedroom, Percy's eyes followed hers.

"Let's have another one." He whispered again, looking down at Annabeth with hope and a tad bit of playfulness in his eyes.

The blonde demigod just laughed softly and shook her head.

"Patience, babe. We can talk about having a second kid later, once our first one's older. Now go to sleep, it's late and I'm tired."

Percy hummed in response, pulling her closer, he placed one last kiss on her forehead before shutting his eyes.

___♪___