Chapter 34

Tahleea's POV

Once we were in the plush room, I told the girls the reason we had to abruptly leave the dance floor, the guy was a little too close. I would have been okay dancing with him, but not grinding. As of now, I'm still a married woman, not to mention my husband is in the club. I didn't need any drama. We freshened up and walked up to the bar. I wanted to end the night with a glass of red wine. Just as we made it to the bar, I saw Macy and a few of her friends standing around. Great, first Dre now Macy.

I got the bartender's attention and ordered a glass of wine. As I waited, Macy turned and noticed me standing at the bar. A sly smirk appeared on her face as she whispered in one of her friend's ears. She kept staring at me as she and her friends laughed. Darah and LaShae got closer behind me. LaShae whispered to me.

"Tee if she says anything, just ignore it. I can't believe she's still acting like this. It's been since college years that her and Dre's mess went down."

If only LaShae knew their shit hadn't ended.

I looked at her and smiled. Now was not the time to let my friends know that Dre has continued to be with Macy.  Matter of fact, he was just with her a few months ago in my damn house! I felt myself getting angry as I rehashed that in my mind. Then that's when I heard her.

"I guess some women have a hard time pleasing their man. He has to step outside of the home to be satisfied. Hell, he once did it in his home."

That was it! She's got some nerves. I guess she felt like getting her ass whooped tonight. I walked up to that heifer. Darah grabbed my hand trying to hold me back. With my glass of wine in my hand, I looked at Macy square in her eyes.

"Tell me why I shouldn't throw this drink in yo bitch ass face."

I had a Cookie moment.  Before she had time to respond or react, I threw my expensive wine in her face. She had the nerve to try to rush me, and I was ready. My crew pulled me back and separated us. Normally I wouldn't allow anyone to push me to act like this, but she has helped to disrupt my family. I was ready to clean the floor with her ass. Two of the club's security men ran up to us. Macy acted like she was still trying to get at me. I told Darah and LaShae to let go of my arms. I stood in place waiting for her to jump. If she does, I'll be the last person she jumps because I'm going to whoop her ass for all the years of dealing with her and Dre. Dre ran up to me trying to calm me down. Macy started talking again. He turned and told security to escort her and her friends out of the club. I looked at him with so much anger. No it wasn't his fault that Macy and I got into it, but it's his fault that she could say the things she just said. Every word she said was true. I was never enough for Dre.

Feeling that flood of emotions, I had to leave before I'd be standing at the bar in this club crying and it wouldn't be because I'm drunk. Trying to get myself together, I looked at Dre.

"Everything she said was true Dre. You gave her permission to say those words to me."

He grabbed my hand trying to pull me close to him. I didn't want or need him consoling me. I tried moving from his embrace but he had a tight grip on me. The longer he held me, the more I wanted to cry. I looked up at him.

"Dre, please let me go. I don't need these people seeing me cry."

"I'll take you home."

He's got to be out of his mind. I don't want to be near him right now.

"No! I mean, no. Darah will take me home."

He looked at me with hope in his eyes, hoping I'd change my mind, but I won't. He finally let me go. I apologized to him and Ben for the altercation. LaShae and Darah both grabbed each of my hands and we walked out of the club. What was supposed to be a fun night out with my girls, turned out to be a wine bath to the face for Macy. I guess the girls knew what I was thinking because we all started laughing as we walked down the sidewalk to our cars.

"Tee that shit was crazy. You told that heifer to tell you why you shouldn't throw your wine in her face and then didn't give her a chance to answer."

We all started laughing again. Yeah that was definitely out of character for me, but I guess hurt, pain and anger will bring out another side of a person.

I pulled up in my garage and parked. Sitting in my SUV recalling the events of tonight. I entertained Dre with a little seductive dancing, left a man on the dance floor and threw wine in Macy's face. I shook my head at myself, because the way I'm feeling now, I probably would have brought Dre to my house. I'm sexually frustrated and I know he would have obliged my request to have him in my bed for tonight. Damn Macy! Now I've got to go to bed lit and horny. That's a bad combination.

———————————————————————————

Andre's POV

I finished my meeting a day early, so I decided to fly back home. I missed my children and was ready to see them. I was also eager to contact a therapist to schedule an appointment. Tahleea has told me that I need counseling, but I thought I could control my issues on my own. Being without my wife is really hard for me and I'm ready to do what's needed to get her back. I don't care how long it takes.

Since I was back and didn't have anything to do, I decided to meet Ben at the club. The twins were spending time with my parents, so I didn't have to worry about being out late. When I got to the club, Ben went over the reservation list. I was surprised to see Tahleea's name on the list. She most likely thought that I was still on my business trip. I'm going to make sure I see her.

After going over the inventory and schedules with Ben, we left the office.  Ben said he was going to make his rounds to welcome our reserved guests. I went to the bar to ensure everything was running smoothly. Since I'd checked in, I decided to walk around. The DJ is playing some good music and Tahleea loves to dance. I knew if I was going to see her, it would be on the dance floor.

Classic Man by Jidenna was blaring through the woofers as I was walking alongside the edge of the dance floor. Just as she turned, twisting her hips, her eyes locked in with mine. She had on an olive green jumpsuit with brown strappy heels and gold jewelry. The plunge neck of the jumpsuit showed just enough cleavage to make my dick ache. She was so fucking sexy. The DJ transitioned to Yoga by Janelle Monae & Jidenna. She kept her eyes on me, provocatively swaying her hips. My manhood was rising from the entertainment. She then rubbed her hands across her breast. Fuck, I could devour her right where she stood. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When the song was over, she winked at me and walked off the floor. Damn I wish I could take her home and punish her for this little show she just performed.

A/N

Hello loves,

Who doesn't like a little drama?  Macy had the nerve to try Tahleea, but Tahleea was ready.
S/O to Cookie Lyon for being the inspiration of this chapter.

Vote 😘 Share 😘 Comment 😘