Chapter 19

***Warning***
This chapter includes sexual content

Tahleea's POV

Years later

My life has changed in so many ways. Some good and some bad. I won't complain because everything that came my way was because of the choices I made. When Andre told me he experience unusual sexual aggression, immediately I thought there was something I could do to help him. I was willing to endure almost anything he wanted to try just to make sure I'm the only one satisfying him.

For the first few years after he told me, I thought things were going well. We used toys to enhance our sexual relationship and sometimes things in the bedroom would get a little rough, but nothing I couldn't handle. Dre never asked me to try anything out of the ordinary. He told me he was going to a sex therapist and that was helping him control some of those unconventional sexual urges. It seemed our plan was working and I'd definitely stepped outside of my comfort zone to make sure he was satisfied. In my mind, I had this under control.

Though I was still trying to keep things together for my family, I still dealt with the fact that Dre had been with Macy since we've been married and the loss of my baby girl. I too started seeing a therapist. On days that I couldn't go for an office visit, we'd have virtual sessions. It took a long time, but therapy was helping. I was slowly climbing out of the black hole I called my life.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but there were times that Dre and I would go a week or more without being sexual. I know we're getting older, but not at the age where sex was last on our mind. We enjoyed the foreplay, but looking back, Dre never moved past it which wasn't like him. There used to be a time that I couldn't walk around our room half naked without Dre attacking me. Maybe it was because we spent the majority of our time making sure our trio was taken care of. We were either at a practice or a game. Dre was also part owner of two nightclubs with Ben which kept him busy on the weekends. I tried not to think too much of it. As long as we were intimate in other ways, I was satisfied, or was I?

————————————————————

We finally had a weekend where the trio didn't have practice or a game. They decided they were going to hang out with their friends so Dre and I planned a movie night at home. I was looking forward to spending some quality time with my husband. After the trio had left, and Dre was in the shower, I prepared some finger foods and had my wine chilled in the wine cooler. Dre drinks whiskey, so I pulled out a bottle of Tennessee Whiskey from the bar along with his whiskey glass. Everything was set up when Dre came to the media room. He had on some grey sweatpants and a T-shirt. You know what they say about a man in grey sweatpants. Damn he looked so sexy. I didn't leave much to his imagination, lounging in a pair of booty shorts and a cami with no bra. He sat on the couch right next to me, our skin touching ran chills down my body. I poured some whiskey in his glass and wine in mine as he started the movie. We sipped on our adult beverages and ate our snacks while we watched the movie.

With our strained relationship, we needed some laughter, so we chose a few comedy movies. Watching anything that Chris Tucker is a part of the cast is never a disappointment. First on the list was Friday. We laughed through the whole movie. I really enjoyed our time. As I was getting ready to start the second movie, Dre pulled me down towards him.

"Let's make our own movie."

He captured my lips and slipped his tongue into my mouth. It wasn't long before we were in a full blown make out session. Before I knew it, Dre had me laying on top of the pool table with my knees up and legs spread eagle. I didn't notice that he had our toy stash with him. He pulled out a pulsating thrusting dildo.

Before he used the dildo, he teased me with his tongue. I couldn't take the teasing. My honey pot was begging for some real action. I started massaging my clit, but I needed Dre's mouth on me. He watched as I massaged myself. As the pressure built up in my core, I began to maturbate as he watched.

Pleasuring myself was nothing I ever thought I'd do, but it was one of the things Dre liked for me to do as he watched. My hand and toy beaver are very acquainted and have spent many mornings and nights together.

As my juices began to flow, Dre inserted the dildo into me. It felt good but I craved him. I wanted his dick. I started panting his name. He never let up. He removed his penis from his briefs. I was so ready for him. He removed the dildo from my honey pot and climbed on top of me only to circle his penis around my sensitive core. Once he was satisfied, he began stroking his penis as he inserted the dildo back into my honey pot.

After a few minutes of this, I checked out. I'm ok with the toy action, but I want beef. Dre continued massaging himself until he squirted. I can't believe my husband just fucked me with a damn dildo and never once entered me. I was hurt and confused.

It's been a few weeks since we've been intimate and the time we have that we can act like wild animals, he'd rather use a freaking toy. I sat up to look at him. He knew I was upset. I got off the pool table and went to my bathroom to take a shower. As soon as the water started running, so did my tears.

My husband didn't want to have sex with me. Is there something wrong with me? I keep myself together, I eat right and exercise. What could it be? After I'd finished cleaning up and crying, I got out of the shower to dry myself off. Dre had taken a shower downstairs because he was in the bedroom standing in front of the closet with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Something came up at the club. I'm going to go and  clear it up. I'll be right back."

He never turned around to look at me.

"I thought this was our night to spend together. Did you see if Ben can handle it?"

"Tee I was the one they called. I'll handle it and once it's done, I'll be back home."

"I can go with you."

"No!" He then turned and walked up to me.

I was on the verge of crying again.

"Baby it's not going to take long. Two hours at the most. I want you to stay here and be ready for round two."

If he thinks what we just did was round one, he's sadly mistaken and he's forgotten how I want to be pleased. He kissed my forehead then went back into the closet to pick out some clothes. He left without saying he loved me.

A/N

Hey loves,

I hope you all are doing well.

Can you believe Dre just treated Tahleea like and X-rated adult movie?

What could be going on at the club that's so important that he needs to leave?

Don't forget to vote, share and comment 😘