Chapter One

Hello, this is the first book/ fanfic I've ever wrote. No judging, I am editing it, but also working on two other books! Current Update , it's December 9th 2016
-------------------------------------------(Y/N) = your name! (bf/gn) = best friend girl name

"(Y/N), get up!" "WHY?!" I said groaning and pulling the sheets back over me. "Because we are going shopping" "Ugh we go shopping every friging day! Also why do I always have to go, can't you find someone else like Hannah or Lacey?"

She never answered, instead she sat at the foot of my bed.

"Two things my duckie," 'I hate when she calls me that!' I said mentally.

"One, they are two stuck up brats that act like my friend, but make fun of me behind my back because I'm 'weird'," she said, making her fingers look like quotation marks.

"And two, Markiplier lives in L.A, and so do we." "And?" "You might see him at the mall!"

I kinda just sat there.

She sat there across from me, waiting for an answer, staring me down, which made me cringe.

"Ugh fine!" I said and she smiled. "Good now get ready!" And with that she ran out. And what I did? I flopped in my bed again.
~•~
I was getting up off my bed when my leg started vibrating.

I reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

It read, Markiplier has just uploaded a video: Meow!

Two minutes later and (bf/gn) walks on in my room like its her room.

"Why are you crying!?" "Two things! I could have been naked, and also I could've been doing something private!"

She looked down at her feet and up again. "Sorry, but you still never answered my question."

"Two is I'm not crying! I'm laughing to much." I said trying to control my laughter.

"At what? I've never seen this happen to you before!" "It's nothing. Any who, when are we going to the mall?" I said kicking my feet against the side of the bed.

"That's what I came in here for, to uh," she paused and then continued.

"To get you." I smiled and headed towards the door.

"Well let's go then"

When we arrived at the mall, (bf/gn) ran to the back of her favourite store, Walmart.

"(Y/N) do you think I should get these sunglasses?" "I don't think lime green and hot pink really fits the colour of your hair and stuff."

"Oh, okay." She laughed and looked to the side.

Her face lit up with excitement and then turned to me.

"Look at those underwear and bra! I am so getting it. (Y/N), do you want the same ones only different colours? " Ya I guess so." "Okay well I'll get it now."

"I am going to look around okay (bf/gn)." "Okay (Y/N)." I start walking around the store to see if I could find anything for me.I found plenty of things but they weren't very appropriate.

I'm a girl that covers or at least trys to hide all of my open skin.

(Bf/gn) is in front of me, as usual. I walk into the women's and men's clothing area. I'm looking through some nice shirts when bf/gn starts slapping me.

"What do you want!" "Look!" I turn around looking at where (bf/gn) was pointing.

I stare, and tumble. I stood there and took in everything. "Who did I just see." I mumbled to myself.

Realizing who I just saw makes my stomach clench.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed my first chapter and as always, I will see you in the next chapter :)