{Chapter Twenty}

_____"Here we are, don't turn away now/ We are the warriors that built this town" - Warriors (Imagine Dragons) _____

_____
"Here we are, don't turn away now/ We are the warriors that built this town"
- Warriors (Imagine Dragons)
_____

STEPPING INTO HER ROLE

ONCE SHE FELT OKAY enough to stand up, Arya was off to the Big House. Arya quite literally dragged along her friends, they were confused to say the least but this wasn't a story Arya was going to recall a million times. She was going to say it once and then they were going to figure out a plan for how to move on from there.

They all shuffled into the room, Connor and Travis, Selina and Charles, Clarisse and Micheal. Chiron trailed behind a concerned look on his face when he saw the panicked state that Arya was in. Once everyone was settled, she dove into the story. How Kronos invaded her head just to show her what the Titan was using Luke for, using her as a messenger in war. The story itself wasn't overly long. Yet it was a lot to unpack.

When she finished, she was met with dead silence. Everyone running the words over and over again in their heads, some even looking at her with a face of disbelief. Once the air seemed to settle, then the questions started.

"Was Luke the plan the whole time?"

"I don't know. I think he wanted me, and Luke was just a backup." Arya said, a shiver going down her body at the thought.

"Is Luke's spirit in the underworld?"

"I don't know." Arya said.

"Does he have all his powers?"

"I think so?" Arya responded, but it came out more like a question.

"Do they have the string?"

"I don't know."

"How long until they reach us?"

"Don't know that one either."

"Will this new Kronos be leading the invasion force."

"Afraid I can't give you that answer either."

Arya had to remind them that the only information she knew for sure was exactly what Kronos wanted her to see.

None of the head councilors were very good at hiding their emotions. All of them had a deep unknown fear written all over their faces. They had all been ready for battle, and had done a good job with their responsibilities and planning even though they were only teenagers. They all knew Kronos rising was something that was coming, but now it was here. He was here, and none of them were equipped to handle this. They felt it was out of their hands.

Arya felt bad for even putting it on them.

The arguments didn't take much more time to follow, everyone having different ideas for how to go about tackling this new information. But none of them were very thought out or very good. The reality was that Kronos could probably swat all the campers down in about ten minutes. With an army behind him they would all be slaughtered in about ten seconds.