{Chapter Fifteen}

_____"Run boy run/This world is not meant for you Run boy run/ They're trying to catch you" - Run Boy Run (Woodkid) ____

_____
"Run boy run/This world is not meant for you
Run boy run/ They're trying to catch you"
- Run Boy Run (Woodkid)
____

BLOOD IS 80% WATER

TIME WAS UP, her last moments with Luke were ripped away from her by a fake blonde, bitchy, monster. Had she not walked in, Arya hoped to be able to leave the mountain quietly, and without calling attention to herself.

"Is she joining us?" Kelly purred, as she stalked around Arya, as if examining her prey to eat.

Luke had turned around, not wanting the Impusa to see the emotions going through him. Arya's eyes trailed the monster as best as they could and when she finished her circle right in front of Arya, Kelli put her hand on her hips, and popped one hip out to the side. Arya took that moment to spit, directly into Kelli's face.

The Imposua recoiled backwards and her mouth opened up in shock, before slowly taking her hand and wiping her face before baring her fangs, and letting out a scream that Arya assumed was used to alert others of danger. Kelli rushed at Arya, aiming directly for her neck. Arya went to summon her spear but before she could a magical force came from behind her and shoved Kelly into a wall, knocking her out cold.

She turned to see Luke who wouldn't meet her eyes, but his hand was jetted forward. He had saved her.

"Luke, please." She stepped forward and held out her hand, hoping with everything in her that he would take it.

"I'm sorry it has to be this way, but if you're not here to join us, then you need to leave, because if they get you the only other option is your death, and I can't let that happen."

She blinked a few times, unable to process the words. Down the hall she could hear people coming, armor clanking and weapons being drawn. She didn't have much longer.

"Luke." She tried one more time.

"LEAVE! GO!" He screamed at her with a mix of emotions ranging from pain to frustration. Eyes finally meeting hers. She saw the desperation for her to get away and so she turned on her heel, and summoned her trident, making her way to the door.

Her feet stopped moving before she could take a step out. She turned over her shoulder one last time to look at him, knowing the next time they saw each other would be on opposite sides of a battlefield.

"Goodbye Luke."

His eyes looked over her face one more time, taking in every last centimeter. "Goodbye, Arya." His voice was heavy as if the word carried a meaning deeper than their face value, as if he wasn't just saying a temporary goodbye.