"Ugh, stop..." Mark said covering his face. They all laughed.

"But seriously..." Hayner said, after calming down from laughing. "Those exs where way out of line." He said. "I know right." Roxas said. "They need to be taught a lesson." Sora said. "Sora, you know you can't just waltz into my world and confront them."

"I know... maybe kidnap them...when they aren't looking and throw them in the game dimension, and let us beat them with our keyblades, then throw them back to your world. No one will ever know, because they won't believe them!"

Mark blinked at what Sora said. "Ok... Don't go Dark-Blade on me now..."

Roxas snorted. "More like Vanitas."

Sora groaned. "It's not as dark as it sounds..." Sora pouted. "I... I just hate seeing my loved ones get hurt. It feels so hopeless when I can't do anything."

"But... you are doing something Sora." Mark said. Sora looked at him. "Hm?"

"You being here with me. This is more than enough. Spending time with you..." Then, he looked at Roxas and Hayner. "Spending time with all of you. It's more than what I even deserve."

Sora softly smiled. "You honestly deserve more." He said, as he kissed Mark's cheek. Mark blushed a little. "More like what?"

Roxas chuckled. "Probably him besting the shit out of your bullys."

Sora rolled his eyes. "Well, yes, but I ment this!" Sora lifted his shirt, showing Mark his belly. "More belly love for you~" Then, Sora elbowed Hayner. "From all of us." Hayner just sighed. "Fine...." Hayner lifted his up. Then, Roxas did so too.

Mark just blushed. "You guys are the best." Mark reached over to Sora, and played with his. Sora smiled as Mark played with his navel. "Of course... touch Sora's first." Hayner said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't want to touch the most ticklish one first..." Mark quickly stopped touching Sora's, then reached over to Hayner's, and started to wiggle his finger around in Hayner's shallow innie. Hayner made a sequel sound, and flew back. "PIFFTTTTT" Sora snorted. "Hayner, dude, what the freak was that SOUND?!" Roxas said laughing hard.

"Sounded like a freaking mouse." Mark said with a chuckle. "Dude turned into Mickey."

Sora laughed loudly at what Mark said. Hayned grunted. "Hey! It's not my fault! My bellybutton is very ticklish!"

"You never even let Mark properly touch yours." Roxas said. "It's like to hard to stand still..." Hayner said. He sat back up. "But... I'll try.. here." He showed his bellybutton to Mark again. "I'll try to stay still."

As Mark put his finger into Hayner's innie, Hayner stayed still. "It... tickles so freaking much..." He said, with his eyes closed, as his belly twitched a little, as he tried to stay still. Mark kept on rubbing his finger on it, until he then started to gently scratch his nail on the exposed bellybutton knot on Hayner's shallow navel. That caused Hayner to fly back again. "If this was a contest you'd fail." Sora said. "Hey! It isn't my fault!" After Mark took his finger out of the innie or Hayner, Hayner stared to rub at his own bellybutton. "I can't tickle myself."

"No dur...." Roxas said, looking at Hayner with a dumb look. "Not many people can tickle themselves."

Roxas then looked at Mark. "Wanna see mine now?" He asked. Mark nodded, smiling. "Ok!" Roxas said smiling back, the lifted his shirt up. Roxas's bellybutton, was just like Sora's. Since Roxas and Sora are both technically the same person, they share the same bellybutton. "I'm sorry mine isn't different than Sora's." Roxas said. Mark chuckled. "It's ok, I still love it."