Mark looked up at Sora. "Well... I'm glad it did."

Sora blinked. "Huh?"

"If it didn't, I wouldn't have met you..." Mark said. Sora blushed.

"You ever seen them again after that?" Hayner asked. Mark shook his head. "Nope. They changed schools, thankfully." Mark said. "Thankfully?" Roxas asked. Mark looked at Roxas and saw his confused face. "Um... yeah..." Then, he looked back at his boyfriend. "Sora... do you remember those few times I said I didn't want to stay in my world anymore?"

Sora looked at Mark. "Um... Yeah?" Sora stood still for a moment. Mark just looked at him. Sora eyes widen a little, and he put his hand to his mouth. "...Mark, what happened?"

"One... of my exs. Told a few kids about my fetish... and that's where the bullying I told you about came from."

Sora gasped. "Y-You're telling me, they bullied you for your fetish?!"

"That's freaking cruel man..." Hayner said. "I remember you told me Mark was going through stuff in his world. Didn't know it was this..." Roxas said. Mark just sighed. "It... hurt so much when they bullied me for it."

"I can imagine..." Sora said. "That's why when I saw that you noticed me playing with your bellybutton in the bed when we first met, I-"

"Wait... in the bed?" Hayner asked. "First met?" Roxas asked after. Hayner looked at Sora, and Sora just looked away blushing. Hayner's eyes darted back to Mark, who looked just as bashful, then he covered his face because he realized he just let himself down with that one. Hayner busted out laughing. "I totally knew you two did sleep together!" He said still laughing. "Wait... what happened?" Roxas asked.

Sora covered his face. "When... Mark came here, he didn't have anywhere to stay. So, Hayner let us stay at his Apartment, and all what was in the room was a bed and a air mattress. Basically none of us wanted the air mattress, so we both agreed to sleep on the bed."

Hayner snorted. "Did... anything happened?" He asked with a smirk. "Hayner, that's none of your beeswax." Roxas said, punching him in his arm. Sora shook his head. "Actually no..." Sora turned his head to Mark. "But... I may have been catching feeling for Mark when it was happening, and I kinda tried to lead him on......" Sora said covering his face. Hayner snorted, and Mark covered his face as well, remembering the moments. "What... did you do?"

Sora looked up at Roxas, about to say, but Mark said it for him. "He scooted closer to me, putting his arms over me. Literally made me freeze when he did that-" When Mark said what, Sora felt embarrassed, and hid his face in the back of the couch. "Then, he said..." He looked over at Sora's way, smirking a little. "Geez, losen up a little Mark~"

Hayner snorted. "Damn Sora, your flirty side showed huh?"

Roxas laughed. "Never thought I'd see the day. You couldn't even say a good pick up line to Riku or Kairi."

Sora still had his head buried in the couch. "Ugh, shut up with that. I made Riku and Kairi probably cringe for life." He said, sitting up on the couch. Sora sighed. "I think it was that... That kinda woke up Mark's fetish."

Mark looked at Sora. "Well... I thouht you fell asleep, and then I looked at you, and saw your belly moving up and down as you where breathing..."

"O-Oh..." Sora giggled. "Was it that what started you off?" He laughed. "Sounds like it would!" Hayner laughed with them. Roxas chuckled along with them. Mark remembers the moment clearly. Him poking his finger into Sora's navel, then him realizing that Sora saw him. "The look on your face though." Sora snorted. "Tomato juice probably." Hayner said. Sora laughed. "Exactly what it was!"