꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 ꧂

Start from the beginning

Bonnie and Skyler looked confused and Stefan walked closer to Bonnie before he said, "We're going to offer another vampire. One that he'll want more. Me."

Skyler's heart sank as she stared at her twin brother, willing to die for the woman that looked so much like the person who killed them all those years ago.

"No." She whispered.

___________

"Bonnie did the locator spell." Elijah told Stefan as he walked up with Skyler who had gone silent after what Stefan had said earlier and had yet to speak, only following her brother-in-law around mutely as she tried to find a way around her twin's death by her best friend's hand. "They're at Steven's Quarry."

"I'll head over there first and then you two can follow with Bonnie when it's time." Stefan said to Elijah as Skyler looked to the floor.

Skyler's head flew up as she stared at him, "No." She shook her head, "If you're going to do this, I'm going with you." She told him stepping up to him, "I'm not letting you do this alone." And if she had to... she would face her brother's hatred and reveal herself to be a Mikaelson to save him. She wouldn't let him die. She just wouldn't.

Stefan looked like he was going to protest when Elijah interrupted, "I'll bring Bonnie just as the moon hits its final phase. She's to stay hidden until then. He cannot know that she's alive."

Stefan nodded and began to walk away when Elijah called after him, "You're very honorable."

Stefan turned back, looking at Elijah, and walked back towards him, "Are you?" He questioned, "Because this whole plan is um, it's contingent upon your honor, Elijah."

"I won't fail you." Elijah promised.

"Klaus is your brother. I know I've wanted to kill my brother a thousand times. I've never been able to." Stefan pointed out.

"Well, Klaus was not my only brother. I had siblings; parents. I had a family." Elijah said, "Over the centuries, Klaus hunted them down one by one and he took them from me. He scattered them across the seas where their bodies would not be found." Elijah couldn't help but glance at Skyler as he said, "There is only one that he has not killed and it is only for the benefit of himself that he's kept my youngest brother alive today."

"You want revenge."

"Sometimes, there's honor in revenge, Stefan. I won't fail you." Elijah told Skyler's brother as Skyler watched him closely, studying him.

"Please end this." Stefan said before he left, Skyler stole a glance at Elijah one last time before she followed after her brother.

___________

Stefan and Skyler stand on the top of the quarry listening to what was going on below them when Klaus suddenly looked up at them, tilting his head curiously.

"I don't recall the wonder twins being on the guest list."

Jenna and Elena looked up to the top of the quarry as well, Elena letting out a gasp as Stefan and Skyler stood atop the cliff.

"I'm here to talk." Stefan told Klaus.

"Very well then." Klaus said, looking over at Jenna briefly before he vamp-speeds up to where the twins were, he walked calmly over to them and asked, "What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?"