Chapter 190

"BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Kiritsugu said. 

"Did you just..................... roast me?" Gojo asked. 

"Yes, Mr Strongest Sorcerrer in the whole ass Galaxy. Got a Problem?" Alpha asked while raising a brow. 

Down on the Battlefield

"Ref, Fafnir is retiring" Free announced "You can remove him out of my pokemon List for this Battle. I will be on my Final Pokemon" Free said as he took out a Pokeball from his pocket and threw it on the Field. 

Free's Eyes became Golden as he got covered in a Golden Aura.

"Omni Deity Lord, Devilgadez"

(Don't u dare even ask me how that is a Po-)

Free's Roar shook the Battlefield as Thunderstorm soon realized something. 

"Shit, I forgot to even activate my Supreme Guardian Powers" The Electric Master cursed as Rayuga tried to hold back his laughter. 

"If you did, You would have created a Thundercloud above the Stadium Dumbass" Supra pointed out the Obvious Fact.

"FOCUS ON THE BATTLE" Alpha's roar made everybody silent as they saw Thunderstorm hiding behind Alpha's Big Sisters so that he would not be sliced into nothing but pieces of Tofu.

"Now that you are here, show them what the 2nd Strongest Omni Lord can do" Free said as the Pokemon clapped it's hands in happiness which almost destroyed the Field below.

"Use pressure Blast" Free said as the Omni Lord punched the Air. A Fist made out of the Wind pressure got launched at Reshiram which barely dodged the Punch. 

The Flowing Wind crashed into the Stadium wall, breaking it. It soon regenerated as Reshiram gulped and looked at the Omni Lord who was emitting Reddish Aura.

"I am so fucked up"

1 Hour  Later

"Go Crescilia" Ash sent out his Psychic Type Pokemon AND Final One.  "Use Attract" Ash said as Cressilia used Attract on the Deity.

The pokemon was not even affected by it. Soon it clapped it's hands in Joy and fainted.

"Done" Free said as he returned his Ace and walked out of the Whole ass Stadium.

In the VIP Room

"Nice that you Lost, You are so Free, Free" Gojo said.

"You ain't getting me any Gaming Puns, Bish" Free replied. 

"Off" Satoru replied. 

"Now then, The 3rd Match will be tomorrow. Dec 3rd" Alpha said simply as he stood up from his Throne. Royal Guards walked into the Room and kneeled down before the Emperor.