Chapter 88

I know that there have been a lot of time skips but bear with me. I really wanna finish this Arc and write the Next one.

Timeskip 2 Weeks

"See you again Sere~" Ash said to his Bestie who smiled as she descended down the Escelator.

"Now or Never" She thought as she turned around.

"Ash, there is just one more thing" Serena said as she turned around.

"Huh?" Ash looked at her confused as she walked towards him and placed her his.

('-'

STARKINGKIRITO19.exe stopped working)

Ash's eyes widened in horror as he did not get time to react as her lips were off his. Ash saw her Red face as the Excelator took her down to her Flight to Galar.

"Thank You for always being with me and I LOVE YOU" Serena confessed as some people aww'ed the Couple.

"Sere....." Ash said as he touched his Lips which were now Red because of Serena's Lipstick.

"BYE SERENA" Ash yelled as she smiled at him widely before turning her attention back to the thing she came for.

Timeskip- 1 Week

"From the Red side we have Shu Kurenai" The Referee said as Ash in his Disguise came from the Tunnel.

"Shu! Shu" Many people cheered.

"From the Blue Side, We have the Trainer who defeated every single trainer with only one move. We have Adrian" The Referee said as the whole Arena went silent.

Adrien walked into the Field as Ash felt a weird vibe. His Body stung like Hell.A Strong rush of Aura rushed inside his Body as Adrian stood before him.

Adrian was about 6 foot tall with Sky Blue Eyes and Neat Black Hair. He had his Headphones, always did. He wore a White Hoodie with a White Shirt Underneath.

For some odd reason, Ash felt like something was off about him.

(This is Adrian Btw....... OR IS IT ADRIAN?)

"Hmmm" Adrian said as the Referee continued.

"This is a-" The Ref got cut off by Adrian.

"We know the Rules. Just begin the Battle" Adrian said in a calm, cold tone. The Referee nodded.

"Trainers choose your Pokemon. Battle Begin" The Referee said.

"Go Garchomp" Ash said as he released his trusty dragon type.

"Pyroar" Adrian simply commanded as the Royal Fire Lion came out and growled, showing off it's sharp fangs.

"No time to waste Garchomp. Mega Evolve" Ash said as 4 strings of Light came from his Locket and connected to Garchomp's Mega Stone. They yelled together as Garchomp Mega Evolved and roared creating a Lot of Air Pressure.

"Garchomp End it with Dragon Pulse" Ash commanded as Adrian kept silent and let Pyroar get hit, A Dust Cloud formed around Pyroar as they heard a Thud and as soon as the Dust disappeared. A Fainted Pyroar could be seen as Ash smirked.

"Pyroar could no longer battle, Trainer Adrian, Please choose your Next Pokemon" The Referee said as Adrian returned his fallen comrade.

"Go Noivern" Adrian said as he released Noivern who got destroyed again.

"Go Goodra" Destroyed.

"Tyrantrum" Bam.

"Trevenant" Adrian said as he released his Patner who got destroyed in One Move.

"Hey YOU" Ash pointed at Adrian who looked at Ash confused. 

"Yes" Adrian replied as Ash glared at him which did not faze the Other Trainer a Single Bit.

"Stop making your Pokemon pretend like they have fainted. On Second Thoughts. I would say they are not even your Real Team" Ash said as Adrian's smile disappeared for a second but soon re-appeared.

"I see your Observation Skills are quite Impressive if I do say so myself" Adrian smiled as he returned Trevenant.

"Did you ever think about my Name Shu?" Adrian asked as he took out his Final Pokemon.

"Yes I did.. It means Sea or Water, Basically related to water" Ash said as Adrian smiled. 

"Ah Yes. The Name my Mas- parents gave me. Sea, Any Guesses on my Next Pokemon Satoshi?" Adrian said as Ash totally forgot that somebody called him by his 1st name.

"No" Ash said as Adrian chuckled.

"Then Go Partner. Show them that you are one of the strongest starters to exist. I summon upon you" Adrian said as he released the Pokemon as many people gasped.

It was...

A Greninja.

A Couple of Years ago, Many Greninja's stopped listening to their Trainers and Left. Anybody who chose Froakie as a Starter never had their Frogadier evolved into a Greninja.

In the V.I.P BOX

"Oh Dear" Siebold said as he looked at the Greninja with stars in his eyes.

"Is that a Greninja?" Malva asked in shock.

"Marvelous. It looks pretty trained too" Sycamore, The Regional Researcher of Kalos said.

"GO SHOW THEM THE POWER OF WATER TYPES GRENINJA. I PLACED MY BETS ON ADRIAN" Siebold screamed as Diantha chuckled.

"Gosh you are so Water Biased" She said as Siebold glared at her.

"Water Types are the Best. Even Palkia is Water Type" Siebold defended as Diantha shook her head.

"No Matter. Shu is gonna Win" Diantha said as every person in the Room looked at her.

"What is with your Confidence?" Sycamore asked as Diantha smiled.

"Well, Nobody heard Adrian say another name?" She asked them as Siebold nodded.

"He said Satoshi. So What?" He shrugged as Diantha nodded.

"Do you guys know somebody  with red Eyes and the Name Satoshi" She asked as Malva's eyes widened slightly.

"Satoshi Ash Ketchum? Shu kurenai" Malva said.

"Bingo!" Diantha confirmed.