Chapter 168

"So All I need to do is concentrate all my Aura into the Center of my Body?" Ash asked as Alpha nodded while folding his arms.

They were at a Warterfall and Mr Arcadia decided to increase Ash's Aura strength. This was to make Ash incenerate the Water in his Surrounding.

"Just make sure that you don't give in to anger and try kay. I will be off and call me once you are done incenerating the Whole Waterfall" Alpha said as he got picked up by a Shadow Lugia.

"DON'T USE HACKS" Alpha yelled. A Twitch formed on Ash's forehead. 

"Unlike you, I did not master my Aura type to the Max Sir" Ash said with venom dripping in his tone as Alpha stuck out his Tongue at the Fellow Champion.

"Not my Fault that my Harmaones forced me to master it" He said as Ash sat down below the Waterfall which was freezing Cold. 

The Surrouding Temperature was about 11 Degrees so it was hard for him to manage this.

But however, A Constant 6 Hours of Aura Heat Waves was able to incinerate the Whole Waterfall. 

"Holy Shit, That took me a lot of time" Ash sighed as he got up and sighed at himself. "Wonder what this was about?" Ash asked himself as he put on his shirt.

"Guess training for my Next Frontier Brains." Ash guessed as he summoned his Car and got in it. "I should go to my Next Frontier" Ash said as he got into his Car while leaving some Buttons. 

With the CoS

 "Done with your Spying?" Emma asked her Creator who was looking at his COmputer Screen.

"Yes..................." Alpha replied while sighing.

"Still thinking about this Morning?" Emma asked her Creator who sighed heavily

Actually the reason he asked Ash to meditate was that he had a dream.

A Very Scary One. It was all caused because of the Time Descry.

It gives him Nightmares from the Future.

This was the Dream.

The Sky was Red.

Bloody Red

A Battle Field.

1000's Of Dead Grunts wearing a Golden Uniform with a Black X on it.

The person who looked like the Leader was fighting somebody. 

That person only had their........ what looked like Pants but not really. It revealed that Person's whole Chest. 6 Packs with many Ancient Markings. 

"You shall Die and Be SILENCED" That Man with Red Eyes yelled as a Red Beam of Light passed through the Whole Earth, Causing the Earth's Core to be destroyed. It made the Earth shatter into a Trillion pieces.

"HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Alpha yelled as he woke up with beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.

This alerted almost everybody in the Whole Mansion. Zeraora broke the whole ass wall with a Single Blow and got into a defensive stance and cracked Purple Lightning, ready to kill anybody who dares to make his Master face such Condition.

The Wall regenerated as Krulcifer rushed in to see what all the Screaming was about.

"What happened Little Baby?" She asked her son in concern as she sat down beside him on the Bed.

"Just a dream" Alpha replied as he fainted due to his Aura shutting down.

"Still making you sweat huh" Emma asked her Creator in concern.