Chapter 3

3rd Person's P.O.V

"So First off. We all will see your Tent Building Skills. You all will be provided with the Basic tools and No help from Adults will be given to you guys except if you are injured" Professor Oak said as Multiple Pokemon came towards the Trainers and dropped the Required Materials. The Professor chuckled and said "You can build any type of Tent if you want. Just make sure that it does not fall out"

Ash instantly chose a Place and quickly got to work. His tent will be as simple as possible. 

He was a master in building Tents after all.

"That should do it" Ash muttered softly as he looked at his tent. He used the Extra parts of the Tent which were optional for every student. 

Ash knew that the looks mattered so he did not want to risk a chance. The Old man really had a look for style.

"Look at what I built First" Ash heard the Annoying Kid scream. He turned and saw Richard pointing at his tent and dragging Kevin, An Assistant towards his tent. Yellow and the others soon walked towards his tent.

"Look. You are looking at the most wonderful tent ever. Now Behold and burn this image into your Mind" Richard said as he pointed at his tent with both his hands.

Yellow and the other's sweatdropped at his stupid Tent. It soon fell down into pieces. 

"Uhhhhhh Yeah. 0 Points" Professor Oak said as he moved on to the next Kid.

Ash silently leaned against the Tree behind his tent. He did not want kids to notice his skill.

"Uhhh Ash Ketchum" Matthew, Yellow's Assistant asked. he turned towards the Next page of his Clipboard.

"That would be me" Ash replied with an Emotionless Tone while raising his hand.

The Professor and the Care Takers walked towards Ash. 

"A Very Fascinating Structure." Kevin complimented as he examined the Tent.

"Ah yes. I could not agree more. This looks like a Tent built by a Pro" Professor Oak commented. 

The Color Named Trainers nodded in agreement.

"Nah. I knew he would do it" Green said as she wrote something down on her Clip Board and said "I am just giving him a 10"

 I knew he would do it" Green said as she wrote something down on her Clip Board and said "I am just giving him a 10"

"Me too. The Exterior is way too Good" Blue muttered as he wrote down the marks.

 The Exterior is way too Good" Blue muttered as he wrote down the marks