Chapter 6

Ash turned around and his eyes Red Pupils and Golden Irises were met with a Pair of Golden Eyes. 

Ash cheekily smiled at her and said "Mama". The Woman giggled at Ash still calling her 'Mama' even though he is almost 10. 

"Oh Come on Ashy~. You still call me that" She giggled as a Gust of wind hit her making her Long hair flutter along the Wind. 

"Yep" Ash chuckled wryly and noticed that her appearance did not change one Bit.

she has long yellow-blonde hair in a ponytail with a layered fringe at the front and wore a straw sun hat. She is about 6 foot tall and slim and wears a long-sleeved black shirt under a yellow tunic dress that is edged with green, blue tights, and purple ankle boots. She has Golden eyes and she had a Handbag.

 She has Golden eyes and she had a Handbag

(Everybody. Say Hi to Yellow for me, would ya )

"Come on Let's Go" Yellow said as she stuck out her hand for Ash. Ash took it and they started walking.

"So. Did you Enjoy your Field Trip Ashy~" She asked even though she knew the Answer. 

Ash pouted at her and replied " Oh Come on Mam. I know you know the answer" Ash turned to the side.

His pouting face never disappeared. All of a sudden he jumped on the Blonde's back causing her to gasp in surprise.

"Ashy~. What are you doing?" The Blonde questioned as the Boy stuck his Face in front of her. 

"Give me a Piggyback ride. Like when I was a kid" Ash said causing the Blonde to chuckle and nod.

He really has gotten more Clingy to the Blonde.

"Ashy~. are you jealous that I paid more attention to all the Other Kids?" Yellow smirked teasingly. Ash gasped in horror and surprise. You could see the light tint of pink on his cheeks as he turned to the side.

"No. I- I I am not. Why would I be?" Ash defended causing the Blonde to chuckle yet again. 

"Don't try to deny it. I saw yo glaring at the Kids like how Luxy~ does when he is overprotective" The Blonde giggled as she got a Glimpse of their House. 

"*Sigh* Yeah Yeah You win" Ash muttered which was heard by our Blonde. She giggled at Ash. 

"Ashy~. Just so you know that Mama can never love the other kids as much as you. Ok?. You mean the World to me" Yellow said as Ash groaned at her words.

Why did his mother have to be so cheesy with her words?

Ash nodded and silently took out her Phone from her Handbag which was not noticed by Yellow. 

Ash scrolled through the Apps and opened an App. He searched up for an Item.

"Hmmm. Mama, Can I order these 2 Items?" Ash asked as he showed her the Phone.