Chapter 79

Alon jumped off the Tsunami and landed a little far from Christopher.

"I am giving you a Chance. Stop this Massacre or you will end up like your Father" Alon warned as Christopher scowled.

"GUARDS KILL HIM" Cristopher ordered as he Saw A Primal Kyogre looking over them. Even a Lugia was.

Alon sighed in disappointment as many Guards shot arrows at them. 

"Just....... Get rid of them" Alon ordered as a water tornado came out from the sea and the next thing they knew was that all their Arrows were sliced into perfect Halves.

They saw a Vortex of Water standing protectively in front of Alon as a Bow appeared in the Man's Hand.

"Just go Partner" Alon said as the Pokemon covered in Water revealed itself. 

The Water Tornado was shot up into the Air as the Weather changed. The Clouds turned Black as the Wind Picked up.

The Pokemon jumped in the Air as the Water Tornado disappeared and it was...

A Greninja.

Much different than any other ones they have seen. It even had a HUGE Water Shuriken on its back too.

"Gren" Greninja said as it landed in front of Alon and got into a defensive stance

"Just Die" Alon said as Lugia launched a Wide Area Aeroblast at everybody else. Cristopher's head got decapitated by an Arrow from Alon's Bow.

"GG Boys" Alon smiled as Greninja, Kyogre and Lugia nodded and jumped into the Ocean.

Alon looked at the Massacre and sighed. He still could remember how he became the Emperor of Sevestar.

He was 18 when it happened. 

Flashback in Flashback

"Yup. I love the Plans" Alon grinned as he gave a round of Applause.

"You are too Energetic Emperor, unlike your Father" A Noble sighed as Alon smirked.

"Not my fault that he is too Old for the Throne Now" Alon said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes.

His Father was still 37 but he wanted to tease him for his Age. 

"If that's all then Meeting Dismissed" Alon said with a  smile and got up. He bowed to all the Nobles and left.

He walked into the Dining Room of the Castle and saw his Mother there. She was sipping her Blueberry Drink of sorts as she munched on some Chips.

Her Eyes fell on her son as she smiled at him. His mom still looked too young. She did not look a day above 20.

He went ahead and wrapped her in a Tight Hug.

"How was the Meeting?" Amaterasu asked him as he kissed her cheek and sat down on the seat beside her. 

"It was great" Alon replied as he stole her Drink and sipped on it. 

"Well. Did you look at the Marriage Proposal File I gave you?" Amaterasu asked him as Alon shook his head.

"Nah, Burned it" Alon chuckled as his Mom shook her head.

"Is it because you don't like any of them or Do you still have your Eyes set on ArchDuke's Daughter, Amelia Sakharov?" Amaterasu smirked teasingly as Alon blushed furiously.

"Stop it" Alon pouted as he stood up and walked towards the Door.

"Dating in secret won't last long. Your Father will find out soon" She yelled as Alon grumbled angrily at her.

He walked out and jumped out of the 3rd Floor of the Castle. He used Ariel Elements to slow down his fall and landed on the Garden gracefully.

He saw a Table on the Far end as he rushed towards it. 

"Sorry" He said as he sat down before the Woman. 

"You Kind Sir are 5 Minutes Early" She giggled and rested her hand on her palms. 

"I am?" He asked with a grin. 

"Yep" She smiled at him and looked at him with a smirk dancing on her pretty lips.

(Plz don't nosebleed or Faint)

"You look Beautiful in that Dress" Alon complimented her as she smirked.

"Is it because it exposes my Shoulders and Cleavage a lot Emperor " She teased as the Young Emperor blushed madly.

"no no no, It's not" He denied as he shook his head. She smirked even more and dramatically put her hands over her chest.

"Oh Noooooo...." She said while sighing sadly "I never knew the Emperor was that kind of Man, Would he only want Women to enjoy. Though I would not mind submitting myself to him if he wants" She sighed sadly as Alon blushed at the thoughts of her being so submissive and he would take complete advantage and ram into her until sun ri-

"NO NO NO NO. I AM NOT LIKE THAT, I DID NOT MEAN IT. SORRY" He yelled as Amelia opened her right eye and burst out into giggles.

"You are sooo Cute when you Blush" She pulled his Cheeks as he groaned.

"Yeah Yeah" He said and kissed her palm. 

"What's with you and my Hands. You seem to always kiss them randomly. Do you have a Hand Fetish or something" She chuckled as Alon chuckled too.

"Nope. Your Hands are just so soft" He replied and rested her right Palm on his cheek as she caressed it. 

"You sure do love this, Don't you" She teased as he kept his face in a Neutral position.  "Your Father still hasn't found out about us?" She asked as Alon shook his head.

"He knew about us a Long Time ago" He laughed as she chuckled.

"Why am I not surprised?" She rolled her Eyes.

"Well M'Lady. He even talked to your Parents about Our Marriage" He smirked as she blushed furiously.

"No Way" She deadpanned.

"Yes Way. Why? You don't want to marry me?" He asked with a Fake-Hurt Expression as she smiled and caressed his Cheek.

"I would marry you, any time of the Day. No Doubt. "