Chapter 101

In Sevestar

Alpha walked out of the Van wearing a Blue Buttoned up Shirt and Blue Pants, Black Sneakers. He closed the door with a single tap and walked into the Beach.

"Finally, You are back" Emma said as she walked beside her creator.

"Yeah" He said as he looked at his Holographic Watch. showed that it was 11 am. 

"Are the Preparations for the Opening of Sevestar ready?" Alpha asked as Emma nodded.

"Everything is ready except you. Did you seriously have to hook up with Aurora yesterday?' Emma asked with a pout as Alpha chuckled.

"What? It's my Sex Life. I am a Man with needs" Alpha shrugged as he stretched.

"You are a Manwhore" Emma mumbled as Alpha chuckled.

"I know I am" Alpha shrugged again as Emma mumbled.

"You are gonna get and give them STD's" Alpha chuckled at this and nodded.

"No Worries. I have all antibodies which protect me from any kind of Disease except common coughs and colds" Alpha chuckled at her.

"You Pervert. Just how many girls did you even think u hooked up with?" Emma asked as Alpha thought for a second before he shrugged.

"Anyway. I guess I should call them and say them to open the Barrier" Alpha said as he tapped on the Air and a Holographic Ear Piece appeared on his Ear.

"Yes My Grace" A Voice asked from the other side.

"Open the Barrier" Alpha said.

"Conformation my King. Do you want to implement Plan S7-G77?" The Voice asked as Alpha nodded.

"Send the Troops Boys" Alpha said as he heard some distant voices coming from the other side.

A Blue Colored Barrier appeared around Sevestar as every Citizen looked at it in awe.

"So, This is it huh?" Alpha sighed as Emma nodded.

"We made the Right Decision" She said as she leaned on Alpha's shoulder.

The Blue colored Barrier started disappearing into thin Air. 

"Launch the Troops Now" Alpha said as multiple Space Ships or Fighter Jets flew towards the Ends of the Barrier.

"Launch the Defense Mech's" Alpha's voice left his throat as Multiple Mech's flew into the Sky and placed themselves in the Air and locked their Positions