Chapter 10 : Friday Night

Start from the beginning

They were playing volley-ball when Bella said that they should take a picture together as a souvenir.

They ask a waiter to take a picture of them.

After that it was already lunch time.

Zoe : " Let's go eat i know a very good restaurant "

Chaeryeong : " YES PLEASE I'M STARVING !!!! " she screamed and they laughed at her.

~ Time skip / after the restaurant ~

After eating, they went for a walk while the two girls were visiting them.
They visited and walked for at least two hours, two hours of laugh and chatting, then they went back but this time to the pool in front of the sea.

They stayed there for a long time, it was five o'clock when they got out.

[ Y/N - P.O.V ]

After this wonderful afternoon we were know around a campfire chatting.

Rose : " I wish i could stay here longer " she pouts.

Yeji : " Ya it's to sad " she agrees with Rose.

I also agree, i would love to stay here longer, it's too perfect to leave. This place is amazing and i promise to never forget about it and try to come back here again with my family.

I took out my phone and look at the picture we took together at the beach. Yes, it was my phone that was used for the picture.
I would like to put it on paper.

Zoe who was sitting next to me, i decided to ask her.

Y/N : " Hey Zoe, is there by chance you would have a printer for me to print the picture from this morning ? "

Zoe : * she thinks for a moment before responding * " Yes, there is one at the souvenir shop "

Y/N : " Yes !! Could you take me there please ? " i ask.

Zoe : " Sure, no problem " she respond smiling.

We stand up and head to the shop as i follow behind.
When we arrive, she shows me the printer and i smile, happy that i can give everyone a copy of this souvenir.

As i connect the phone to the printer, Zoe leaves saying she would be back in a minute.
I wait, as the printer does is job and after a minute Zoe comes back.

She walks closer toward me and ask me ;

Zoe : " Give me your hand please "

I stretch out my arm.
And she puts something in my hand. I look at it and it is a necklace, a necklace with a key.
I look at Zoe confused.

Y/N : : Why are you giving me a necklace ?  "

She looks at me smiling.

Zoe : " It's a souvenir for you "

I look at it and smile, i ask her to help me put it on around my neck. While she put it on, she told me ;

Zoe : " Y/N,...i would like you to promise me one thing please "

she suddenly said, i turn around once she was done.

Y/N : " Yes, sure what is it ? "

Zoe : " Please, keep this necklace around your neck, do not take it off, keep it while sleeping, swimming and everything but you absolutely must not remove it "

She sounded very serious for some reason. I nodded my head to her.

Y/N : " Don't worry i won't take it off "

Zoe : " Please, promise me " she holds on to my shoulders, looking deep down into my eyes.

I could see fear in her eyes and it scared me a little bit.

Y/P : " I promise you " I said as sincerely as possible, now i was really curious about why i shouldn't remove it ? But the fact that she was really, really serious about that made me scared at the point where i wasn't gonna take that necklace off at any cost.
So i decided to listen to her and to not ask any question about it.

She hugs me and i hug her back, we stayed like that for at least two minutes until the printer is done and we go back to the campfire.

We stayed there chatting and laughing until it was time to go back to the boat.

We are ready to go back.
We turn toward Zoe and Victoria.

Yuna : " I don't wanna leave !!!! I wanna stay with you girls !! " she complains holding unto Victoria.

Victoria : " Me too, i wish you could stay too " she said sad.

Yeji : " GROUP HUG EVERYBODY !!!! " she screams and we all hug each other.

Once we separate i go toward Victoria and Zoe and give her a copy of the picture together.

Victoria : " Thank you " She smiled sadly and hugs me.

Zoe : " We will never forget about you girls, pinky promise !! " she extends her finger.

Everyone : " Pinky Promise !!! "

And with that we start to leave, Zoe gives me a last hug before i go. We were waving at each other with the girls.
From afar Zoe said something but i couldn't hear it clearly and with a last glance at the two girls we enter the boat losing them from our sight.

[ Zoe's - P.O.V ]

The girls were leaving as we were waving at each other. I look at Y/N and say...

Zoe : " Good luck...and sorry..."

Victoria looks at me sadly and i look at the picture in my hands, a tear flows and falls on it.

I hug Victoria, and we both cry regretting not having told them anything.

[ No One's - P.O.V ]

The next day the girls were just chilling around, they went shopping for tomorrow's party, like Mr.Kim as said.

The day went off and it was already Friday.

Everybody was preparing for the big night and the greet hall was also being prepared.

< In the girls room >

Ivy : *screams* " ROSE !!!!! GET YOUR BIG A*S OUT OF THE BATHROOM !!!! "

Rose : *Shouts back* " I'M NOT DONE YET SO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME IN PEACE !!!! "

Bella : *enters the rooms*  " What is wrong again with these two ? "

Y/N : " Rose as been in the bathroom for at least two hours and Ivy needs the bathroom so ya now they are fighting again " She said will she was putting some gloss on.

~

After half a hour the girls were ready, as beautiful and fresh as ever.

Bella : *looks at her watch* it's nearly time, let's go !! " she says all exited.

They head toward the greet hall and sit at their table waiting.

When everyone arrived, a music started to play and Mr.Kim enters the room smiling.
Everyone cheers for him.

Mr.Kim : " Good evening everybody !! You all look beautiful and Handsome tonight, i hope you enjoyed  Wednesday's trip.
And without further delay, the moment you have been waiting for since the beginning of this week, the " FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY " !!!!! "

Everybody stands up cheering, happy as ever.

Mr.Kim : " And now...that the Night BEGINS !!!...or should i say...the game..."

< To be continued...>

And now the story really begins ^^ it's going to be interesting. ( sorry that the beginning of the story was slow and long 😅 )